2020 DE Jason Harris | Calais Clone?

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

This is a 6-8 DE that is also a star basketball player.
Has multiple D1 Basketball and Football offers, including Bama, Oregon, uf, UCLA, Etc.
I have been tracking him since I saw his freshman tape and he has blown up since.
I know he wants to play both sports in college, so getting Coach L in on this needs to happen.

I think he is a slightly more athletic version of Calais which is saying something.

Advertisement

Has multiple D1 Basketball and Football offers, including Bama, Oregon, uf, UCLA, Etc.
I have been tracking him since I saw his freshman tape and he has blown up since.
I know he wants to play both sports in college, so getting Coach L in on this needs to happen.

I think he is a slightly more athletic version of Calais which is saying something.

I like his tape and he reminds me a lot about what Manny talks about when talking about causing a problem for the opposition. I believe his length will definitely pose a problem for tackles at the next level. Another thing though is that At 6'6 he definitely needs to bulk up to atleast 230 before seeing the field however, definitely the kid has potential.

I think you're right, and looking at him in action gives the impression that they are very similar.

Advertisement
Back