2020 DB Edric Whitley offered

Advertisement
Ehhh unless they skip the spot altogether and we see a Colson interview soon saying he isn't visiting as well. It may have been for 1 spot...I hope it's 2, but not sure right now.
He scheduled one official visit in the late signing period and it was for this weekend to Miami. His only OV of the entire cycle. That interview for his sake better be coming soon if they don't have a spot open for him so he can find some place else.

Does this mean we r going all in on Colson or going to pursue 1 of avantae(unlikely), Morton, or britt?

Advertisement
If I had to guess, and I'm saying BY MAY, not just by Jan. And this is assuming we are signing Moise, but I think it's getting eerily quiet there. But for now I'm considering him in.

For sure:
OL: Portal
OL: Portal/HS/Juco

And 0-2 of:
DB/ATH: Britt/Morton/Colson/Williams
Portal DB: Dotson/whoever
Portal WR: Hazleton/Corbin
Portal RB: (I'd say slim chance here)

I'd expect another walk-on (Ragone/Alford) to get a scholly too, but has nothing to do with the number we bring in.
Zero chance they bring in a RB, IMO.

Does this mean we r going all in on Colson or going to pursue 1 of avantae(unlikely), Morton, or britt?
I believe Morton visit was cancelled,so it looks like it will be 1 of Colson or Britt.Colson is a cb and Britt seems to be a safety,so not sure what we prefer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back