2020 DB Dominick Hill receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Dominick-Hill-46038448/

6'3 185lbs 3-star ATH from out of Orlando, goes to 5A school Jones.

Dynamic athlete with good 4.3/4.4 speed, plays, WR, CB & Safety (is being recruited as a DB).

Long rangy prospect with pretty good coverage skills & good footwork as a Corner, Deep threat as a WR.

Holds offers from Bama, UF, Kentucky, Cuse, Va Tech, Pitt & Cincinnati

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying to start an argument
No problem, but it was an overstatement because "every I guy put up" does not have 4.3 4.4 speed, whatever speed the player is listed at is what I post, it's not an opinion & when it is I say it.

I posted a WR that had 4.5/4.6 speed just a few days ago because that's what he was listed as, it wasn't my opinion.

if u go after 3 stars, these the mf you suppose to go after, granted there ranking will most likely rise.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dominick-Hill-46038448/

6'3 185lbs 3-star ATH from out of Orlando, goes to 5A school Jones.

Dynamic athlete with good 4.3/4.4 speed, plays, WR, CB & Safety (is being recruited as a DB).

Long rangy prospect with pretty good coverage skills & good footwork as a Corner, Deep threat as a WR.

Holds offers from Bama, UF, Kentucky, Cuse, Va Tech, Pitt & Cincinnati

Not a good look on the kid's tweet that he misspelled C-A-N-E-S and he has a duck up there for what I'm assuming is Sebastian. LOL!

:jordan:

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the top dbs, why not try? Dude is a big cb
5-star Corner out of Arizona, he's a great player & one of the top rated CB's in the nation, of course we should try, but the reality is we have no shot.

We're already behind the 8ball & idk if you've been paying attention these last few years but we can't recruit elite Corners on that level. Ringo is going to one of Washington/Texas/Bama/Oklahoma/USC or Clemson, AZ St will also have a good chance at him as well because of Antonio Pierce.

Nope.

But I can tell you right now, it honestly doesn't matter if we do or don't, he's not coming here regardless. The most he would do is visit.
One of the top dbs, why not try? Dude is a big cb

UNENWYYDZCAHGUL.20160812140126.jpg

Advertisement
No problem, but it was an overstatement because "every I guy put up" does not have 4.3 4.4 speed, whatever speed the player is listed at is what I post, it's not an opinion & when it is I say it.

I posted a WR that had 4.5/4.6 speed just a few days ago because that's what he was listed as, it wasn't my opinion.

I was hoping the fact that the 4.3 meant we were finally recruiting more speed.

Advertisement
Back