2020 cbs

Advertisement
I liked his film a lot. Lawrence has a higher ceiling, IMO. Types of kids we need to start landing.
I have to disagree I think Hodges ceiling is just as good as anybody and right now if you compare their floor than Lawrence is definitely higher. Hodges is a beast, though not as fast as people want he has good closing speed, multiple poster have seen him in person on 7 V 7 this spring and said he is the real deal, has good technique, very fluid, and is explosive, which shows is has the potential to get faster and quicker. In terms of physical attributes he is very raw, but with the right strength and conditioning program he can become a lock down 6'2 corner with plenty of speed and quickness to run against the best.

Advertisement
I'm really high on Hodges. He is a long corner and to me something you very rarely see in high school kids and some college kids is he doesn't freak out when he is in a "beat" position. He remain calm and usually breaks up the pass he length is a great trait

Advertisement
SIAP, according to ivins (recently interviewed Jaiden Francois), he is being recruited as a safety and prefers to play safety in college as opposed to cb. He did say that he doesn't care where in plays on defense. Also he plans to enroll early.

SIAP, according to ivins (recently interviewed Jaiden Francois), he is being recruited as a safety and prefers to play safety in college as opposed to cb. He did say that he doesn't care where in plays on defense. Also he plans to enroll early.
I don't care where he plays, as king as he ends up a Cane. With that being said, it makes sense. Though I think if he wanted to play CB he can learn and do it, but there are more natural CBs out there.

I like him at safety. We havent had a true ball hawk at the safety spot in a while. With that said, we have to land some corners or he might play there out of necessity.

Advertisement
Kid is built like a safey,but the ? is who are the 2 cbs we get then.Hodges seems to be one.

Advertisement
Back