2020 CB Fred Davis receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Fred-Davis-46037551

6'1 170lbs future 4-star CB from out of Trinity Christian.

Had 27tcks 2INT's & 3PD's starting as a Sophomore on that Trinity Defense.

Coach Hartley the Duval area recruiter visited him earlier & extended an offer, Miami getting in early with a good upcoming prospect.

Holds offers from Bama, South Carolina & UCLA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Solid long arm Corner, obviously needs to add more weight over the years, but despite his lean frame he's not afraid of physicality.

He's a pretty good tackler & plays Safety as well, don't know what his speed is like though.

I also like that we're keeping that Trinity pipeline open, we've been able to snatch some very good underrated prospects from there in Derrick Smith & Kendrick Norton, and that school always produces some good Defensive players.

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Fred-Davis-46037551

6'1 170lbs future 4-star CB from out of Trinity Christian.

Had 27tcks 2INT's & 3PD's starting as a Sophomore on that Trinity Defense.

Coach Hartley the Duval area recruiter visited him earlier & extended an offer, Miami getting in early with a good upcoming prospect.

Holds offers from Bama, South Carolina & UCLA.

Careful Fam some of these so call FANS(Dumb mother f#%kers)don’t think it’s ok to follow recruits we are after on Twitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to have to keep my eye on this kid. He seems to have good speed and a lean wiry frame that can add muscle. This highlight really didn't tell me much outside of his willingness to be physical and hit. How Davis progresses from 2017 to 2018 will tell me much more. He does have the tools to develop into a very good player.

F it; our pipeline is starting to be like the San Andres Fault out here in Cali. Our Pipe line is starting in So Fla, moving up through Central and Nawf Florida, and starting to dip over into the GA. Never would’ve I thought Miami would be able to walk through known Semenhole and Gaytor territory and just set up shop!

Advertisement
Back