2020 CB Daryl Porter Jr Offered

How about Tennison, Washington, Francois, Williams. These guys bring a certain “presence”. Maybe this Porter kid can prove me wrong. Right now I just don’t see it.

Ok well we have 2 of those 4 commited, and if your referring to Avantae Williams, Deland isn’t south florida. Also, if this kid was offered it was as a Corner, so what sf corner (other than Francois) is UM caliber?

It doesn’t look like many right? I think it’s slim pickings this year at the position.

Advertisement
In track this year he posted a 51.46--400m in the only meet he entered, As a comparison Ivey posted a 51.78 as a sophomore and he entered many meets.
Saw that. He finished 18 out of 94 runners in the Same Burley Open this past March 2.
Look at his game film and he sticks to the receivers like glue. If he is 5.0 then all those receivers must be 5.4.
https://www.hudl.com/profile/9448311/Daryl-Porter-Jr

Last edited:
Advertisement
1576093164500.png

Advertisement
Did we ever get verified 40 times on Porter Jr? I see folk complaining about 5.0 40 times and then the thread went dead after he committed to WVU.

Did we ever get verified 40 times on Porter Jr? I see folk complaining about 5.0 40 times and then the thread went dead after he committed to WVU.
Nonsense. I could probably still pull off a 5.0 40 25 years removed from playing corner in high school..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back