2020: Can you feel it in the air tonight?

Advertisement
The NYE ball dropping to end 2019 symbolized Blake James teabagging this program the last decade. It starts with him.

It's strange. Flake aggressively pursues Mork and his Armani X resume. Then goes to the $1 dollar store to buy Manny.

Anything is possible. Flake is someone very powerfuls puppy and why I think he is safe for now. The Manny Flea Market Experiment is a failure.

Last edited:
# BRING ALONZO HIGHSMITH TO UM

Attachments

• F52AAAB6-410D-4D82-8EAF-B0780DF9BE45.jpeg
    F52AAAB6-410D-4D82-8EAF-B0780DF9BE45.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
So much venom and noise from outside the building. Things seem too quiet inside the building...

No sauce. No insider info. Do the right thing UM.

#FireManny

Starting to wonder if Manny was told to pump the brakes on the OC search while the power struggle continues among the BOT. It's been crickets since Manny & Blake went on the failed PR tour on Monday.

Advertisement
Starting to wonder if Manny was told to pump the brakes on the OC search while the power struggle continues among the BOT. It's been crickets since Manny & Blake went on the failed PR tour on Monday.

Maybe you've figured it out because I've been thinking the same thing....way too quiet these past few days. Maybe it's just because of the holiday but we can always hope that it means more.

Maybe you've figured it out because I've been thinking the same thing....way too quiet these past few days. Maybe it's just because of the holiday but we can always hope that it means more.

I was thinking the same thing regarding the Holidays but theres been quite a few hirings in the NFL & College level in the last week. Let's hope Manny was told to stand down while the administration sorts out this possible Highsmith hiring. Hopefully Manny pushes back and refuses any help and the school is forced to let him go since he won't work with them.

2020 - what’s more embarrassing manny losing to temple or manny busting out the touchdown rings while losing to temple?
Gotta be the rings, I haven't liked them from the start. And honestly the chain schtick has gotten old as well. It's one thing to do all that when your **** slapping teams into the ground, but as now it's just embarrassing. It's like losing a fist fight to a armless dude and still saying how badass you are.

I was thinking the same thing regarding the Holidays but theres been quite a few hirings in the NFL & College level in the last week. Let's hope Manny was told to stand down while the administration sorts out this possible Highsmith hiring. Hopefully Manny pushes back and refuses any help and the school is forced to let him go since he won't work with them.

Highly unlikely given past evidence with these meatheads but one can always dream.

Advertisement
2020 - what’s more embarrassing manny losing to temple or manny busting out the touchdown rings while losing to temple?

Those rings were gathering dust against LaTech while we failed to even get into the redzone. You certain they come out against Temple?

So why didn't u start a thread? That you were thinking what I was thinking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back