2020 ATH Marcellus Moore | Too Fast, Too Furious

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Marcellus Moore might be the fastest high school football player this cycle. He is a 3 star ATH from Plainfield North High School, in Plainfield, Illinois.

In his highlights you see a kid dusting everyone around him. Once he gets to the corner, it's over. He ran a 4.35 LASER 40.... He ran a 6.71 60 M dash earlier this year.

He looks like a Jeff Thomas Clone. In his movements, the way he high points the ball, and he can go over the middle. Not to mention he wears #4.

I know we are after Mookie, but you take both of them. These are the level of athletes we had, that helped us become The U.

Someone is going to come in here crying about size. Well, Rondale Moore just put up huge numbers as a true freshman, and is probably just as big as Marcellus.

Has some big offers, recently got offered by Michigan.

Advertisement
He might be the fastest kid in his class, football or otherwise, period. Kid is definitely a track star, and I'm sure will be looking to do both in college.

Not sure he's as fluid a player as Thomas or Mookie Cooper, but he's a rocket in a straight line

Wow on that second highlight were the QB throws a terrible pitch. That’s one fast hombre. He looks to have some short area speed as well with some of those cuts he made.

Advertisement
S.fla had one of the fastest kids in the country in Anthony Schwartz whom rumph coached since he was like 10 that we didnt even recruit.

For a school known for speed we sure have peeled back on that since the days of Al Golden.

I want all the speed i can get...which is why im high on Fleming, Cooper

on Defense Hypollite. I would recruit this kid just cuz....

S.fla had one of the fastest kids in the country in Anthony Schwartz whom rumph coached since he was like 10 that we didnt even recruit.

For a school known for speed we sure have peeled back on that since the days of Al Golden.

Exactly. We have to land kids like you listed and Marcellus should be packaged with Mookie. Thats dangerous.

Advertisement

Is Hyppolite consider Dade royalty? Seems like I see that last name alot associated with Football in Dade

Advertisement
Back