2020 ATH Ja'Khi Douglas receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/jakhi-douglas-46050903/

5'10 185lbs 4-star ATH from out of Houma Lousiana, goes to 5A school Terrebonne.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football. This kid is a dynamic talent that plays all over the field at multiple positions. He plays QB, RB, WR, DB, KR, PR & Punter (yes, Punter). Legit 4.48 speed & is the kind of player you just put on the field & make things happen.

His Sophomore year he had 808yds passing 12TD's 3INT's, with 598yds rushing & 5TD's.
His Junior year he had 818yds passing 8TD's 1INT, with 649yds rushing 10TD's, 12rec 251yds 4TD's, 261yds on KR 1KRTD & 127yds on PR with a PR TD giving him a total of 24TD's on the season, plus had 22 punts for 687yds at 31.2ypp.

Holds offers from Bama, UGA, UF, FSU & Houston.

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/player/jakhi-douglas-46050903/

5'10 185lbs 4-star ATH from out of Houma Lousiana, goes to 5A school Terrebonne.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football. This kid is a dynamic talent that plays all over the field at multiple positions. He plays QB, RB, WR, DB, KR, PR & Punter (yes, Punter). Legit 4.48 speed & is the kind of player you just put on the field & make things happen.

His Sophomore year he had 808yds passing 12TD's 3INT's, with 598yds rushing & 5TD's.
His Junior year he had 818yds passing 8TD's 1INT, with 649yds rushing 10TD's, 12rec 251yds 4TD's, 261yds on KR 1KRTD & 127yds on PR with a PR TD giving him a total of 24TD's on the season, plus had 22 punts for 687yds at 31.2ypp.

Holds offers from Bama, UGA, UF, FSU & Houston.

Oh snap my dad is from Houma and went to Terrebonne. Tons of friends down there. Will tell them to get the word in for us

Oh snap my dad is from Houma and went to Terrebonne. Tons of friends down there. Will tell them to get the word in for us
Terrebonne is a really good school down there, they play great comp & are usually state champ contenders.

Blake Baker is the connection on this offer, because he had already been scouting this kid when he was at La Tech.

Terrebonne is a really good school down there, they play great comp & are usually state champ contenders.

Blake Baker is the connection on this offer, because he had already been scouting this kid when he was at La Tech.

Excellent. Houma is a very small town but they produce a few really good athletes who sometimes get overlooked by P5 teams. Vandebilt Catholic is another down there in Houma that used to be really good but not so sure anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely like this kid. But if its between he and cooper, I'd take cooper. Nonetheless, if he wants in here you take him. Explosive athlete. Not as quick laterally as cooper. Probably faster straight line or equally as fast. I like these kinds of WR. Home run ability and YAC

Advertisement
Back