2020 ATH Catrell Wallace | Put Him Anywhere

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Listed at 6-5 210, out of Bryant High School in Arkansas.

He is a very versatile player, who should ultimately play DE or the striker position.

He moves well for his size and has the athleticism to make freakish plays.

His team lined him up at DE, MLB, OLB, and Safety.

One of the most impressive things I noticed is how he is always keeping himself in play. Never overrunning a play and always putting himself in position to contribute to stopping the offense.

Has offers from Ark, Ole Miss, Nebraska, OK State

Advertisement

Listed at 6-5 210, out of Bryant High School in Arkansas.

He is a very versatile player, who should ultimately play DE or the striker position.

He moves well for his size and has the athleticism to make freakish plays.

His team lined him up at DE, MLB, OLB, and Safety.

One of the most impressive things I noticed is how he is always keeping himself in play. Never overrunning a play and always putting himself in position to contribute to stopping the offense.

Has offers from Ark, Ole Miss, Nebraska, OK State

Want him! whether as a Safety, LB or DE, he is a football player. His genetics and S&C will determine what position?

This guy reminds me of Jevon Kearse in high school. He was a dominant Safety who moved to OLB at that trashy University in Gainesville & ultimately DE in the NFL. This guy looking a little less athletic IMO

Advertisement
Well..he's definitely not a DB or Striker if you ask me. Before watching the video, i assumed that he would be a good ILB if he's capable of playing all over the field, but this tape doesn't show much violence...just good tracking and pursuit with despite limited change of direction. I think he'd could be molded into a good DE.

Looks athletic enough to play DE here...

Love how fundamentally sound he is like OP said he never puts himself in a bad position (yes I know it’s a highlight tape)

Advertisement
DE or maybe WLB. (another version of the Stork??)

But either way, he looks like a pretty good player.

Advertisement
Back