2020 ATH cane commit Avantae Williams sophomore highlights

Sulcanes01

Redshirt Freshman
[HUDL]/video/3/5678518/5a0e265b15f5a709a0ddabcf[/HUDL]

He is just a stud, lays the wood, returns punts, just another stud in what will be a SPECIAL 2020 class.

Advertisement
Has chance to be closest thing to S. Taylor we have seen with those physical abilities if keep developing.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I know hes only a sophomore be that film was not impressive. He lacks speed and ball skills should of stayed at DLand he needs more playing time to improve.

I said with physical abilities because he's huge at that stage or a kam chancellor so he if he keeps growing

Advertisement
I read like 6 foot 185 lbs as a sophomore we'll see how he keeps growing and if he keeps speed and fluid to stay at safety but he's a hard hitter physical safety already.

Advertisement
Brandon Meriweather would be a good comparison.

Tae isn’t a good fit for the type of coaches that they have at IMG.

He is the # 1 athlete in his class for a reason.

To say he lacks speed and ball skills is pretty funny. LMAO

Brandon Meriweather would be a good comparison.

Tae isn’t a good fit for the type of coaches that they have at IMG.

He is the # 1 athlete in his class for a reason.

To say he lacks speed and ball skills is pretty funny. LMAO

Could you expand on not a good fit for their type of coaches? Also, is he going to transfer out of there next year if he isn't jiving with the coaches?

Advertisement
He looks like a good athlete but when you say Sean Taylor your really expecting to see something else. The kids hits were weak. He showed good wrap up form but with the running up to make hits you are expecting a boom and all we got were some basics.

I get your response by saying if he grows. Even if the kid does grow to be the size of Taylor Mayes of USC that guy was compared to Sean Taylor and he was never going to meet those expectations.

Advertisement
Back