2019 WR Jadon Haselwood receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's supposedly really good
He is...

He's among the top ranked WR's for the 19 class up there with Jashawn Sheffield & is a 6'4 180lbs legit 4-star athlete...

Plays on a great team against really good comp down there in Ellenwood, I'm not sure if they were State Champs or runner ups last season.

He's supposedly really good
He is...

He's among the top ranked WR's for the 19 class up there with Jashawn Sheffield & is a 6'4 180lbs legit 4-star athlete...

Plays on a great team against really good comp down there in Ellenwood, I'm not sure if they were State Champs or runner ups last season.

Oh he goes to cedar grove? Oh I know exactly where that's at. Over there by bouldercrest road

He played really well in the true 19 game. Great offer!

Kid is listed already at 6-3 and 190. In his HS state championship in class-division he finished in 3rd place in the 110mH and 2nd place in the 330mH as a freshman!!

Advertisement
He played really well in the true 19 game. Great offer!

Kid is listed already at 6-3 and 190. In his HS state championship in class-division he finished in 3rd place in the 110mH and 2nd place in the 330mH as a freshman!!

You are correct but reverse the placings in the hurdles--

110mH--2 pl.. 14.93...PR -.5(head wind)PR May 14 GHSA Boys 3A State Championships
300mH--3 pl.. 39.63... PR May 14 GHSA Boys 3A State Championships

he started off the year with a 15.81--110mH and started off the year in the 300mH--41.69.

Advertisement
I only want kids who want to be Canes.

Not Miami quality.

Am I doing this right?

Last edited:
I only want kids who want to be Canes.

Not Miami quality.

Ami I doing this right?

He is not in south florida, we have guys like him growing on trees. The kids in the tri counties would be 5 stars too if they played that competition. Ed Reed was a 2 star.

Don't forget those ones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back