2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

I don't think 1 WR in a cycle is ever a good idea.
normally id agree with you..but were loaded at wr and if theres one position on the field that you rely on freshmen to contribute in an emergency its WR. Not to mention weve got guys like deeejay, mallory to use in a pinch

Advertisement
normally id agree with you..but were loaded at wr and if theres one position on the field that you rely on freshmen to contribute in an emergency its WR. Not to mention weve got guys like deeejay, mallory to use in a pinch

I get what you're saying. One isn't a disaster, but I still don't like it. I'm all for freshmen earning PT, but I don't want to have to play them because we've got holes in the roster.

Clemson pushing the new WR U angle. The issue is their offense has changed since Morris left and Watson went to NFL.

My wife graduated Clemson, i Live close to Clemson, and their offense is run oriented and dink and dunk passing game. Our offense throws the ball down the field much more than Clemson now. Also Clemson has signed 2 very similiar body type WRs last 2 classes as Ladson. Higgins from Tennessee and the 1 player from Alabama last year.

Miami has no one with exact body style and skill set as Ladson. I guess Wiggins is closest.
Ladson could be the next AJ Green in Richt offense.

Also Ladson needs to understand that a Miami Dade kid would be bored as everything in Clemson, SC. Dade kids are terrible fits at clemson.

Also Clemson only comes to Miami when they want a wr? Miami is in the community all the time giving back. Let me recruit Ladson!

Richt needs to tell this kid that if he hasn’t already

Clemson, Bama, nor Georgia drop bags. Doesn't happen.

An individual that has nothing to do with the University will 'assist' the family - and of course by 'assisting' the family - the kid is beholding - otherwise, he hurts his family.

Another individual will take on another recruit. Assist the family. Ever wonder why they play all four years? They leave early - the family loses an entire year of 'benefits.'

It's not a matter of Bama can pay more. Coaches and staff - sure. It's a matter of a booster determining what level of 'assistance' will make the family happy. Arranging loans - that will never be paid back - payments made by others, jobs, purchases from a family, really creative things that add up quickly.

Never a bag. Never a single big payment. It's an ongoing 'assistance' program. The kid benefits, he benefits his family, and everyone's happy.
Bang this is it and if u get to a kids family thats there number one thing............u ask any kid why they play football its to take care of moms and dads. This is exactly what is happening, kids sometimes want to come to the U but if someone paying there parents bills how could u not feel like your a hostage. U have to do what best for ur family period over anything and thats what these schools attack

Advertisement
Please God, not this “dropping bags” shlt again, by people who have no idea of how it works, no idea of the comparative economic size, structure and makeup of the schools and booster organizations involved, and no clue at the huge disadvantage Miami operates under in this regard.

FarArcher just briefly touched on it.

Please God, not this “dropping bags” shlt again, by people who have no idea of how it works, no idea of the comparative economic size, structure and makeup of the schools and booster organizations involved, and no clue at the huge disadvantage Miami operates under in this regard.

FarArcher just briefly touched on it.
I always say dropping bags but I know the way Archer posted about it is what exactly is going on, that is the closest thing to the truth

I always say dropping bags but I know the way Archer posted about it is what exactly is going on, that is the closest thing to the truth
They do both, ole miss was dropping bags, they gave lb Leo Lewis over 20K(reportedly more than but he lowered the amount so it wouldn’t sound as damning to the NCAA investigators)and he didn’t even sign there...

Advertisement
I know **** well the SEC will drop major bags for Stevenson, that kid is a must get and easily one of the best safety prospects in awhile.

To me is seems like Stevenson has some interest in the Canes but I think Ladson is a done deal for Clemson.

Bottom line is if the $EC wants these 5 Star recruits, they most likely will get them unless they really want to be Canes. We can't compete with the Bag$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does hova do??
For one he has a great relationship with the south Dade kids and I’m sure some other south Florida prospects. He’s like Baez but remember he just got a promotion at Miami so I’m sure his old spot has to be filled

This is a local kid, so Miami will always be in it with him, BUT my question is "Does this kid have interest in Miami?" Before ppl start, it's a good question.. And it's a real question, these are questions we need to know before we start locking recruit's in to Miami (especially the local recruit's), every SoFla kid isn't all Cane!! Now IF the interest is real and he's a Cane fan and have interest, then I believe the staff will make it happen..

Nailed it.

Stop

STOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP saying this already we won 10 **** games, I hate reading this
Except it’s the first year we won 10 games since ‘03. One year isn’t going to erase our decade long irrelevance with these kids. It might not ever change until we win big and start being competitive for titles.

Except it’s the first year we won 10 games since ‘03. One year isn’t going to erase our decade long irrelevance with these kids. It might not ever change until we win big and start being competitive for titles.
Florida still gets kids and they suck, fsu will have a good class this cycle and they suck, we got kids throughout our suck years as well kids that wanted to win titles here. To me theres too much contradictory evidence that says its not about wins, if it was we would of reeled in PS2 TC JJ. UGA had 1 season similar to ours (ofc they went to the title game) even if u gave UGA one more loss and they missed the playoffs they were getting TC. Pete said he was leaning that way after a visit before they even got in the playoffs. That whole win and they come **** is just that ****, its about business decisions and what school is taking care of the kid and taking care of the kid could mean a bunch of things but I know it doesnt mean winning or losing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back