2019 WR Brieon Fuller talks Canes

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
View attachment 41710

Last Friday, CanesInSight.com was in attendance for the NGTHMR 7v7 tryouts at Doral Academy. Some of the top underclassmen in south Florida were participating in the event, and one in particular was 2019 Doral Academy WR Brieon Fuller. He sat down with CanesInSight.com to update his recruitment.

"I just wanted to come out and compete with the best," said Fuller "There was tons of good competition out here."

Fuller is one of the top underclassmen in the nation, with offers from Miami, Georgia, Syracuse and others, while schools continue to call his name, he says "he's not ready to make a decision yet."

"I'm just taking my time with the recruiting process, The coaches can't really contact me because i'm a sophomore, but i don't really have any favorites at the moment."

Although Fuller claims to have no favorites at the moment, there are two schools sticking out for him.

"Miami and Georgia are the schools recruiting me the hardest right now," Fuller said. "Both programs are on the rise and will be competing at a very high level soon."

"Miami is Miami man, I love everything about the program, I have a great relationship with Mark Richt and Thomas Brown from there days back at Georgia. You can see that Mark Richt is changing the culture of the program and the way people in south florida look at Miami."

Due to his hectic schedule, Fuller hasn't visited Miami's campus, but he's excited to make his way down to Coral Gables.

"I'm looking to get down there some time this spring," said Fuller "I want to attend the Paradise Camp and compete with the best of the best and iIjust want to get a feel for the campus."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
"Miami is Miami man, I love everything about the program, I have a great relationship with Mark Richt and Thomas Brown from there days back at Georgia. You can see that Mark Richt is changing the culture of the program and the way people in south florida look at Miami."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back