2019 wideout with interest in the u

LoyalCane24

Junior
Pittman big on early offers, looking for more
Even though this guy is a USC legacy it seems like he has legit interest in the u. He seems like a dj Johnson type that would love our attitude and swagger. He is a legit high 4 star talent and would be nice. Most people out of state that want our interest love the Miami attitude. Thoughts???

Advertisement
Who the fvck is that qb?! He pump fakes like Peyton, moves in the pocket like Brady, and has a cannon connected to his shoulder like Rodgers! Hopefully he is 2019 too and we can get both lol.

Advertisement
from Calabasas huh.... [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] you know anything bout this kid?

Kid is not even close to Miami caliber. He's one of those kids that gets by in the shadows. I'm not gonna say anything else about him though. The qb is Tristan gebbia who just signed with Nebraska & he's definitely basic as can be.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

from Calabasas huh.... [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] you know anything bout this kid?

Kid is not even close to Miami caliber. He's one of those kids that gets by in the shadows. I'm not gonna say anything else about him though. The qb is Tristan gebbia who just signed with Nebraska & he's definitely basic as can be.
R u serious? Those highlights make him look really good. He made a bunch of tough grabs as well. But if u think he's not Miami caliber then he's not Miami caliber.

I looked further into it, I don't think that is who the QB is. Appears to be a Matt Corral. Gebbia went to Calbassas high school from what 247 says.

Advertisement

R u serious? Those highlights make him look really good. He made a bunch of tough grabs as well. But if u think he's not Miami caliber then he's not Miami caliber.

I didn't watch the highlights. I thought this is the sophomore receiver at Calabasas. But this post under yrs says Matt corral is his qb. Matt corral is the truth. He don't play for Calabasas though so I guess I actually gotta watch the highlights to see if I seen this kid. For clarifications sake Calabasas high has a high 4 basically 5 star wr that is supposed to be the pride of the state as a sophomore. The kid sucks though. & gebbia was his qb. Sorry for the assumption guys.

Advertisement
Who the fvck is that qb?! He pump fakes like Peyton, moves in the pocket like Brady, and has a cannon connected to his shoulder like Rodgers! Hopefully he is 2019 too and we can get both lol.

I watched the tape again and holy shït that qb is good. His pump fake made the d back stop altogether on almost every highlight

Advertisement
Wasn't Matt Corral the kid that got into a fight with Wayne Gretzky's son? I think he is currently a USC committ

Advertisement
Back