2019 underclassmen players declaring

Advertisement
Shaq on size and 1st team all acc might be one to watch. I'm not sure anyone outside of Joe Jackson as you said would go early enough to make it worth it but that has never stopped Miami players before

I could see Homer leaving but there are so many talented running backs in a typical year that I would be surprised if he was taken on the first two days of the draft.

If Manny takes a HC gig then you could see Shaq, Pick and J Jackson leave.... As it stands now I think Jackson is gonna declare but we might be able to keep Shaq and Pick.... If all 3 do bail it's gonna be a rough year for the D.....
We would be losing JJ, J Jackson, Willis, M Jackson, Sheldrick, Shaq, and Pick..... Next season is not gonna be pretty .

Advertisement
If we lose Diaz watch for a ton of early departures and transfers happen. It’s paramount that we keep him on board. If we have to pull the HCIW card, then do so. The guys is all Miami, loves the city, and gets kids to play tough for him. That, and he’s shown the ability to make not only in-game adjustments, but system ones as well. We cannot lose Manny at all costs.

I talked to an Uncle of Joe Jackson’s (so he says, his shirt did have Joe on it and said Uncle on the back) at the Pitt game said that Joe told everyone at dinner he wanted to be the first of the family to earn his degree and would be returning for his Sr year. Took it with a grain of salt as should you since he could of been some crazy dude in a shirt

I talked to an Uncle of Joe Jackson’s (so he says, his shirt did have Joe on it and said Uncle on the back) at the Pitt game said that Joe told everyone at dinner he wanted to be the first of the family to earn his degree and would be returning for his Sr year. Took it with a grain of salt as should you since he could of been some crazy dude in a shirt
get to wear the chain
F7FDD84C-E658-4ECD-B5FB-F56025C52ECB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back