2019 top OT target Evan Neal talks Canes

View as article
That's what bothers me....seen it too many times with the marquee players. To me, it was almost predictable with Sustain and Campbell.

It’s absolutely predictable.
But cry babies around here would get all butt hurt when I tried to tell them how it’d play out.
Just like how this post will get negged. Pretty soft stuff.
Until we land guys like this, there’s absolutely no reason to expect to.
Same with our on the field play.
I didn’t expect us to beat FSU this year bc we’d consistently faded away in the 4th quarter vs them.
Well. They proved this year they can get it done. It won’t be blind faith to expect us to win next year.
I’m simple. PROVE IT.

Advertisement
Caneming ,

I hear U , it’s just strikes me as strange , talking about OL prospects and our need to strengthen and someone brings up a player basically in our back yard with 12 offers Nebraska, Florida , ND and 10 more just like theses.

So I saw no U offer so It struck me as weird .

I just cannot fathom why all the gurus here just turn a blind eye ignore without even a negative post of his capabilities shown.

But only to tell me to stop , when players are brought up that are not the player he is.

Is it common practice here to have a OH NOT MY SON attitude on recruited on a recruiting board.

Just do an honest critique and share that’s all.

NO HE’S NOT MY SON , I guess U keep mentioning it because my relentlessness is showing now even 40 years after I played , not to share more because of whom I’am U would be very surprised very .

Hint, I was the only tackle to keep Willie Jones a first team all American held him to zero sacks and one assists in a game in his high school career at South Dade high school.

That’s when the big three back then noticed me and all three offered me the next day as a Sophomore the rest is written in history .

Any way I figured an old man could try here on the player that reminds me of me.

SORRY I’LL BACK OFF AND JUST WATCH MY THINGS ARE DIFFERENT

GOCANES

Hopefully he pulls up and signs with us.. Tyree St Louis is gone after this year so Neal has a chance to be a Day 1 starter

Advertisement
Back