2019 Team Captain - Offense

pure speculation but based on facts... Martell ..he has made the lifter of the week 100% of the time..he is impressing and being a leader.. that is my pick

2nd pick - one of the two sophmore TEs

Advertisement
Osborn gets my vote.

It's a new team, new year, new Miami. Might as well send a new player.
I like the way he’s come in and produced in practice and serve as a guy the younger receivers could look up to in terms of how to work.

Advertisement
Burns. Will create a media frenzy arriving in a Med-Evac helicopter, then being wheeled out on a stretcher accompanied by cheerleaders in UM nurses outfits

Burns. Will create a media frenzy arriving in a Med-Evac helicopter, then being wheeled out on a stretcher accompanied by cheerleaders in UM nurses outfits

I know you’re joking but have you ever heard Robert Burns speak? He’s very articulate (and no need for someone to say if only he could play as well as he speaks). Just hope he can be healthy and contribute this year.

Advertisement
I know you’re joking but have you ever heard Robert Burns speak? He’s very articulate (and no need for someone to say if only he could play as well as he speaks). Just hope he can be healthy and contribute this year.
I was joking. And glad you mentioned that because I think he is an amazing young man. He’s preached as a young teen (maybe younger, If I recall), and he does tons for the community. Heard he was looking good until recent setback. He worked real hard to get to where he was, so I really hope he can get rid of the bug and contribute. I’m definitely a fan and glad he represents us🙌🙌🙌

I was joking. And glad you mentioned that because I think he is an amazing young man. He’s preached as a young teen (maybe younger, If I recall), and he does tons for the community. Heard he was looking good until recent setback. He worked real hard to get to where he was, so I really hope he can get rid of the bug and contribute. I’m definitely a fan and glad he represents us🙌🙌🙌

You and me both. 👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be nice to send 2 players who represent TNM, whichever Diaz decides. I agree, sending Tate would whip up a media frenzy. Not totally sold that Diaz wants to do that, maybe he wants the team under the radar going into 8/24.

Advertisement
Back