2019 Team Captain - Offense

6ix Natty's

Recruit
Every year for ACC media day each team sends two players along with the coach to represent the team. I always see those guys as basically the unofficial team captain on both sides of the ball.

Last year we send Jaquan Johnson and Ahmmon Richards. I'm sure this year we'll send Shaq Quarterman to represent the defense, who represents the offense?? DeeJay Dallas... Brevin Jordan... Tate Martell🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
DeeJay might not even start according to some people here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on how the coaches feel about pushing a transfer as the leader of the team navaughn to me is the most deserving for his play and also his stature among the coaches and players but deejay could be the choice as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's multiple players they could go with, Deejay, Brevin, Donaldson, Scaife, a QB (Tate or Perry), JT4 or KJ.

On Defense it'll 100% be Shaq & Pinckney, I wouldn't be shocked with Pat Bethel either.

There's multiple players they could go with, Deejay, Brevin, Donaldson, Scaife, a QB (Tate or Perry), JT4 or KJ.

On Defense it'll 100% be Shaq & Pinckney, I wouldn't be shocked with Pat Bethel either.
Defense I got Shaq/Pinckney and Bandy.

Offense
I dont Know if we have that personality of a demanding leader on O, certainly lacked it last year. If it ain’t your qb then you have a problem tbh so hopefully one of the 3 step up

Defense I got Shaq/Pinckney and Bandy.

Offense
I dont Know if we have that personality of a demanding leader on O, certainly lacked it last year. If it ain’t your qb then you have a problem tbh so hopefully one of the 3 step up
Agree on Bandy.

Advertisement
Back