2019 stud OL Dontae Lucas spring highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_4207.jpg

2019 Miami High offensive lineman Dontae Lucas will be one of the most sought after prospects in the country for his class. He is already one of the top targets for the Canes for next year's class and I've heard that Miami leads for him. Watch his spring highlights below:

[HUDL]video/3/7375808/5923067bda5ace229c215336[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sedrick Irvin (Miami high coach) says this guy is a walking $50 million contract

Advertisement
Holy Crap. Buddy look like a college OL already in the face. Is he one of those kids that stayed back a year or something? Yeah...Put him down as a must get.

Advertisement
Holy Crap. Buddy look like a college OL already in the face. Is he one of those kids that stayed back a year or something? Yeah...Put him down as a must get.

I know some of the coaches from Miami high.

He's still 16.

Today he hit 345 for a 1RM on the bench.

Last edited:
PORK CHOP WOMACK....

You have to sign these types in south florida. Hes a guard all the way and he is nasty. His hands say when he got em on you its pretty much done.

Advertisement
Evan Neal, Dontae Lucas, Michael Tarquin is the 19 OL class I'm hoping for, and maybe Danielson Ike

Ike doesn't live in Miami anymore. None of the sites have updated it yet, but him & his guardians moved to Kansas last year right before the season.

Advertisement
Back