2019 SDE/DT Derreon Hunt Jr as a Under the Radar Miami Recruit

@Paranos What makes you think he'd be so good as a 3Tech? He's a big **** and I see the bend and ability to follow through, but I didn't really see the speed or burst. You think he's that strong and savvy?

He has the frame to add 40lbs of good weight. An yes he is that strong, watch how he sets the edge by standing up blockers and walking them back into the running lanes.

Watch his junior year hudl highlights also and you will what I am referring to. His junior year highlights are much longer than his senior year video.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
most recent two game highlights. If things don't work out with Ingram and Weaver, Hunt is worth taking the flyer on.

If Paranos were our coach, our team would be filed with 2 star players that he "kicked the tires on."

If Paranos were our coach, our team would be filed with 2 star players that he "kicked the tires on."

Well let's look at the under the radar DL's I was the 1st to have mentioned in the last 4 years.

*) Neville Gallimore starting DT for Oklahoma ( and he is from Canada)

*)jachai polite (mainland hs) is now starting DE at Florida.

*) Jordan Scott starting NT for Oregon and was a freshman all American

*)Shug Frazier starting DT for NC State ( ah an here is a fun fact Frazier was in Jess Simpson's last class at Buford HS)

*)OJ smith ( went to bama and is now starting at Minnesota)

*)Devonte Wyatt was starting NT for UGA until he recently was injured.

*)Jordan Davis replaced Wyatt as starting NT at UGA

But hey I don't know what I am talking about or have a good eye for talent.

Go Canes

Well let's look at the under the radar DL's I was the 1st to have mentioned in the last 4 years.

*) Neville Gallimore starting DT for Oklahoma ( and he is from Canada)

*)jachai polite (mainland hs) is now starting DE at Florida.

*) Jordan Scott starting NT for Oregon and was a freshman all American

*)Shug Frazier starting DT for NC State ( ah an here is a fun fact Frazier was in Jess Simpson's last class at Buford HS)

*)OJ smith ( went to bama and is now starting at Minnesota)

*)Devonte Wyatt was starting NT for UGA until he recently was injured.

*)Jordan Davis replaced Wyatt as starting NT at UGA

But hey I don't know what I am talking about or have a good eye for talent.

Go Canes
Maybe you should be hired to help our garbage DT recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back