2019 S Brendan Gant receives offer

Finally a D-line coach that can recruit

I agree.. With these recruits today, it's all about communication.. IF you want to recruit a kid BUT don't put in the effort to keep the communication then the recruiting will go South!! With Simpson, all we need him to do is be a good recruiter and develop the talent he gets..

Advertisement

The people defending Kul have went completely silent. I guess that's what happens when a coach creates major depth issues and then bails out. Maybe, just maybe it's ok for some of us not to blindly support every coach. Excited to see Simpson close a big fish on the trail.

Advertisement
The tone has definitely change when you listen to these recruits during the interviews. These same players (Bogle, Summerall, etc..) speak completely different about Simpson than they did with Kul. With Simpson, they talk about how much they really like him, how he's down to earth, and how he is recruiting them hard even though he was just hired at Miami. With Kul, you heard the same thing from every recruit, "he sent players to the NFL." Kids were not excited about Kul.

Do you think Hartley signs all of these top recruits because they think he is a technician that has sent a bunch of players to the NFL? Nope, because he's not and he hasn't. They are excited about Hartley, which makes them excited about Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DYCqI3rXcAACCzo.jpg

Gant and Summerall just became two of my most wanted recruits

Gold Teeth all day = Canes

Advertisement
I have seen this kid plenty. Never knew we were on him. He was Kleen’s starting qb also. A special athlete. For his sake, I hope he doesn’t go to Bama. He will need a short leash wherever he goes...

I have seen this kid plenty. Never knew we were on him. He was Kleen’s starting qb also. A special athlete. For his sake, I hope he doesn’t go to Bama. He will need a short leash wherever he goes...
I just want to pimp slap alabaga in the mouth by snatching one of their commits and then locking down all the SoFl top talent. I want to run their azzes back to the confederate capital with nothing but their balls in hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back