2019 Redshirt Watch - Bowl Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
In week 3, 6 of Miami's 16 true freshmen saw the first game action of their careers. They were: Jeremiah Payton, Jason Blissett, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Jalar Holley, Sam Brooks, and Keontra Smith. 4 Hurricane freshmen did not appear vs. Bethune-Cookman, have not yet seen game action this year, and appear certain to redshirt at this point barring injuries ahead of them: Peyton Matocha, Adam ElGammal, Cameron Williams, and Avery Huff.

Regarding the UNC game, I thought I saw him out there as well, but he did not appear on UM's official participation report. If that changes, I'll update the thread.
Went to the UNC game and i watched Keontra play. Also, i did not see this, but early in the game against UNC the stadium announcer credited Sam Brooks with a tackle. I remember being ****ed i missed it because it was a tackle for loss...maybe the announcer called it wrong..but Kenotra definitely played against UNC.

Went to the UNC game and i watched Keontra play. Also, i did not see this, but early in the game against UNC the stadium announcer credited Sam Brooks with a tackle. I remember being ****ed i missed it because it was a tackle for loss...maybe the announcer called it wrong..but Kenotra definitely played against UNC.
I remember seeing Keontra too

Advertisement
Do you guys think we should redshirt Mallory so he could get bigger and give Irvin some burn. Especially with Hodges playing so well

Advertisement
Advertisement
In week 4, Zion Nelson, Jakai Clark, Jeremiah Payton, Larry Hodges, Sam Brooks, and Christian Williams played against Central Michigan. Both Nelson and Williams are one game away from burning their redshirt.

Anyone see the D'Eriq King and a Sr WR have chosen to RS this seasonat Houston (after playing in the team's 1-3 start games). Holgorson didn't seem to have a choice. They told him what they were gonna do. Sure, he could kick them off the team but why would he? They'll be back in 2020.

Advertisement
Back