2019 Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshJetson

Recruit
I’ve noticed been have been slowing down recruiting wise for 2019. We were just a top 5 class a couple months ago..
Maybe we just have to win.

Advertisement
I’ve noticed been have been slowing down recruiting wise for 2019. We were just a top 5 class a couple months ago..

In late November we were the ranked #2 team in the nation. Year before that, we won 9 games and throttled WVU in a bowl game. Not every recruit is the same, but the main focus points on recruiting are program state, depth chart, relationship, winning, and for the elite recruits (some of them anyway) bag$$$.

Recruits that are truly interested in Miami and care about winning, know that Miami's on the right path.

Dear God. You miss the thread/s whining about 3 stars and our class? These type threads are like whack a mole, they just keep popping it.

Need to start merging them all into 1 thread. We can call it Crybaby Cane Fans, or Star Whores Convention or something.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back