2019 RB Daniel Carter receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]836669548958998530[/TWEET]

[TWEET]822890863785312256[/TWEET]
(HUDL is down right now, so here's the only film I could find of him as of now. Once HUDL works again, I'll post it here)

Daniel Carter, St. Thomas Aquinas, Outside Linebacker

5'11 190lbs (future 4-star) RB from Powerhouse State champs STA. Has 473yds & 6TD's rushing thus far.

Played some OLB & RB as a Freshman, but has transitioned more into the RB role his Sophomore year, and with Epstein & Bryan leaving he'll get more carries and be the lead back for STA for the next two years, or until they steal a kid from somewhere else lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was really good in little league too. Was a youth all-American along with the likes of Nayquan and James Cook few years ago.

[video=youtube;Q9UGDM4kBqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UGDM4kBqA[/video]

Advertisement
What will we recruit him as? I'd take Cain and wright at RB and try to pick up Carter and mcintosh as beast LBs. They look like they ll be elite.

Good offer here. Can't have enough Carters on the roster. :sneakiness: I think the staff learned that they don't need to take risks with out-of-state RBs. Take what the land gives us and supplement from everywhere else.

Advertisement
5-foot-11, 185-pound Carter, who attends nationally-recognized Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas, racked up just over 400 yards rushing and five touchdowns during his sophomore campaign.

"I'm a downhill runner," Carter said. "I have some good speed, and I'm a combination of speed and power. I'm a little shifty as well."

Carter is hesitant to label one school as the clear front-runner, but has significant interest in a Big Ten school that is awfully successful when it comes to prying talent out of St. Thomas Aquinas.

"I don't really have a top school right now, but I'm really interested in Ohio State," Carter said. "Ohio State has a winning tradition, so I would love to be a part of that.
"I love that coach Urban Meyer came in and turned the program around, and Ohio State produces great running backs and put people in the league."

Carter also has the opportunity to stay put in South Florida after recently earning an offer from coach Mark Richt and the Miami (Fl) Hurricanes.

"In Florida, Miami is the most talked about school; everyone wants to go to Miami," Carter said. "What I like about Miami is it's close, so my family can come see all my games.

"Miami has a winning tradition and the program has completely turned around. They have produced a lot of great legends throughout the years."

Carter, who has no visits scheduled, hopes to land offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, USC and UCLA.

5-foot-11, 185-pound Carter, who attends nationally-recognized Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas, racked up just over 400 yards rushing and five touchdowns during his sophomore campaign.

"I'm a downhill runner," Carter said. "I have some good speed, and I'm a combination of speed and power. I'm a little shifty as well."

Carter is hesitant to label one school as the clear front-runner, but has significant interest in a Big Ten school that is awfully successful when it comes to prying talent out of St. Thomas Aquinas.

"I don't really have a top school right now, but I'm really interested in Ohio State," Carter said. "Ohio State has a winning tradition, so I would love to be a part of that.
"I love that coach Urban Meyer came in and turned the program around, and Ohio State produces great running backs and put people in the league."

Carter also has the opportunity to stay put in South Florida after recently earning an offer from coach Mark Richt and the Miami (Fl) Hurricanes.

"In Florida, Miami is the most talked about school; everyone wants to go to Miami," Carter said. "What I like about Miami is it's close, so my family can come see all my games.

"Miami has a winning tradition and the program has completely turned around. They have produced a lot of great legends throughout the years."

Carter, who has no visits scheduled, hopes to land offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, USC and UCLA.

Gotta imagine he's not higher on us because we're targeting Cain and wright right?
Plus McIntosh and Richards....though McIntosh also has a brother at ND I think, and Richards is probably a WR.

Advertisement
His tape looks good, but I wouldn't say elite. In my opinion, bring him in as an athlete.

Last edited:
Advertisement

things are changing

image.jpg
image.jpg

Advertisement
Back