2019 RB Charles Mincy Jr receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]856710079160041473[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6563120/585acb553df53a2280820745[/HUDL]

Charles Mincy Jr., Dorsey, Running Back

5'10 170lbs 3-star RB from Los Angeles, that goes to Dorsey High.

Is a dual sport athlete that plays both football & runs track, was the 4X100 City Champ in LA last year.

Has 1,280yds rushing & 13TD's, along with 50tcks, 10PBU's & 2INT's at CB as a Sophomore.

Holds offers from Colorado, Louisville, Tennessee, Nebraska & Michigan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;r4wCgAgH1Fc]https://youtu.be/r4wCgAgH1Fc[/video]

Highlights from his Freshman year.

IF he blows up from a traditional So. LA power in Dorsey, it's going to be an extremely tough pull from USC. Dorsey's an old school feeder school to SC, but they haven't produced the players like that in past years, and SC's kind of cooled on them in recent years. All of these kids from that part of LA are now being bussed to Serra, Poly, and LA High. I liked his film and it would be nice to make our presence known in So Cal.

IF he blows up from a traditional So. LA power in Dorsey, it's going to be an extremely tough pull from USC. Dorsey's an old school feeder school to SC, but they haven't produced the players like that in past years, and SC's kind of cooled on them in recent years. All of these kids from that part of LA are now being bussed to Serra, Poly, and LA High. I liked his film and it would be nice to make our presence known in So Cal.
Yup, especially Poly Tech... They get a ton of the city kids.

I haven't seen too many high profile recruits coming out of Centennial or Dominguez, I know Domin usually is a Basketball powerhouse tho.

Do those schools produce any football players, or just beast rappers lol?

He has nice patience behind his blockers. He also has a nice juke/stutter step. His speed looks average, but those were also Sophomore highlights. I'm not sure he is the ELITE player that we should be offering out of state at the running back position, but I'm sure he couldn't commit now anyway.

Advertisement
Yup, especially Poly Tech... They get a ton of the city kids.

I haven't seen too many high profile recruits coming out of Centennial or Dominguez, I know Domin usually is a Basketball powerhouse tho.

Do those schools produce any football players, or just beast rappers lol?

Well, if ur talking Centennial Compton (right around the corner from my old spot), no. Centennial Riverside, absolutely. Dominguez went through a stretch of producing good players during Richard Sherman's years, but they fell off in football as well. So yeah, rappers is their calling card. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back