2019 QB Offered - Graham Mertz

MizCane

Senior
My buddy works at his HS in Overland Park, KS. The competition is super weak. Don't know much about the kid. Has a lot of offers and is committed to Wisconsin.

Advertisement
With a name like Mertz he sounds destined to attempt a gutsy 20 passes a game for Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State, or the like.

Advertisement
Looks like a great prospect, but literally everyone is recruiting this kid. Unless there's some connection to Miami I'm missing, I don't see how we have a chance

Advertisement
So was Big Ricky. He was Cuban, you know. Had Miami ties. Lucy was too ditzy to know what was going on.
TUleLex.gif

Advertisement
Not to get into who's the better QB prospect, but I'm pretty sure Jon Richt is not making the call on which QB we should offer.

And again, I'm not saying we shouldn't rather offer Tai

Advertisement
Yeah Jon Richt sucks.

Got N'Kosi back in the boat...took a commitment from Sitkowski, who was at the time a blue chipper, then dropped his *** and pulled a Top 10 QB to replace him...

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5368957/Graham-MertzGo watch this kids hudl.

This kid is a stud and should be a top priority at QB this kid blows taisun out of the water as a pure passer and looks like a great fit for our offense. Before everyone starts freaking out about the lack of dual threat ability in comparison to taisun the difference in passing ability will make up for it and he is not as limited of an athlete as a brad kaaya. I'd go as far as to say that id consider him over Michael Johnson JR this kid is future NFL player

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5368957/Graham-MertzGo watch this kids hudl.

This kid is a stud and should be a top priority at QB this kid blows taisun out of the water as a pure passer and looks like a great fit for our offense. Before everyone starts freaking out about the lack of dual threat ability in comparison to taisun the difference in passing ability will make up for it and he is not as limited of an athlete as a brad kaaya. I'd go as far as to say that id consider him over Michael Johnson JR this kid is future NFL player

Few observations

1. He goes through his progressions well for a JR in high school. Already better than Rosier.

2. He can hit wide open guys. Better than Rosier.

3. He can hit WR in stride. Better than Rosier.

Advertisement
Back