2019 QB Isaiah Williams receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]844333698656993280[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/5465155/57e02c8711fa804f18444386[/HUDL]

[TWEET]791449964429750272[/TWEET]

Isaiah Williams, Trinity Catholic, Athlete

5'10 160lbs QB from out of St. Louis Missouri, goes to 3A school Trinity Catholic (same school as 2019 LB Shammond Cooper that I posted about a few days ago).

He's the quintessential Dual-threat QB & has been fairly productive early on in his first 2 years starting Varsity.

He has 4,032yds 44TD's & 21INT's, to go along with 1,472yds & 25TD's rushing. He also has 2INT's playing DB.

Holds offers from, Mizzou, Michigan, Texas, Oh St, Mich St, Oklahoma & others.

Advertisement
This his first year in track 200m--22.09 national elite standard is 22.00. Will be a lower 21 guy in HS.

Would he get a real shot at QB? Seems like he would be better at WR. Especially with that highlight tape dude was moving!

Would he get a real shot at QB? Seems like he would be better at WR. Especially with that highlight tape dude was moving!

His Hudl film lists him as --QB, WR, SB, CB...you are correct WR or CB...first year in track 2017 set schools records at 200m, long jump and triple jump.

Advertisement

Why not? He's 5'10 now, good chance he is 6' by next...if he can sling it of course.

I think he's a CB at the next level, you don't teach instincts to find the football like he did in that tape

Last edited:
I like the offer, and obviously it wouldn't be for QB. It's good that we are putting our hat in the race at this point. It could easily be like the Jeff Thomas recruitment whereas bringing in a Fla type athlete from out of state to compete with and play with guys of his skill level. Would love to have him on the squad at whatever position he could excel in on the college level.

Why not? He's 5'10 now, good chance he is 6' by next...if he can sling it of course.

I think he's a CB at the next level, you don't teach instincts to find the football like he did in that tape

Only issue I see is CMR is going to be honest with him on the position he would like to see him at (probably not QB), while most other coaches are going to sell him on playing QB at the next level without any real intentions of following through on it.

Incredible tape, though. Makes me chuckle knowing this guy is only a sophomore and is making full varsity squads look like middle schoolers.

Advertisement
Kid has some wheels and vision. That run at the 2:00 mark was reminded me of something that Devin Hester pulled off once upon a time at the U.

Advertisement

Wow. See a freakish athlete who can sling it at QB and be a real game changer.... and the first two comments after the post are 1. track related and 2. can he change position...

This board. SMH

Wow. See a freakish athlete who can sling it at QB and be a real game changer.... and the first two comments after the post are 1. track related and 2. can he change position...

This board. SMH
Slow your roll. I did not say he could not be a QB at the next lvl. Like others have stated he has skill sets that could be used else where. Obviously your head is stuck to far up your *** to see that. Dude is just a soph and time will tell if he is a true QB or more like Dj Dallas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back