2019 OT Brandon Cunningham Commits

Advertisement
[TWEET]888782923050176512[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/5294897/5890c5475b3cad34c4172308[/HUDL]

Big 6'5 kid listed at 270lbs on 247, but his current weight is 302lbs.

Played DE & TE as a Freshman before moving to OL, is an athletic strong Tackle.

Plays against solid 6A comp down there in Deep South Mississippi around the Biloxi area.

Held offers from Ole Miss, LSU, Southern Miss & was offered by Miami back on 7/10.

1:00 mark :eek: reminds me of when big Vaugn ran along side the RB

IMG_5880.jpg

Gotta love recruiting

SMDH ....gotta love it....another one using us to get more offers....but I guess kids use all schools so why should we be any different.

Advertisement
SMDH ....gotta love it....another one using us to get more offers....but I guess kids use all schools so why should we be any different.

Getting the initial commitment is very important. Makes it harder for the kid to back out without feeling like a weasel. Don't see it as using us to get more offers in this case. All these blue chippers are going to have a lot of fun on recruiting trips (Tennessee song girls!) so on one hand they could just stay uncommitted to lessen the butt hurt for fans or we can be happy that our camps are so successful that kids want to look Coach Richt in the eyes, shake his hand, and say "I want to wear the U."

Sounds like this kid went back to Mississippi, told mama what he did and she said nope

I think im gonna just start tuning in on nat'l signing day. These kids are lame.
signing

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids are such little girls...

No chance kid was not gonna be an SEC fight, but why be so feminine and do it like this...3 days apart lol.

One of our top priorities, likes us, but will be a tough pull from SEC country. Nothing more at this time, and was nothing more even before this tweet de-commit.

Started following recruiting last year and had all the same symptoms.
After consulting with my Dr. I took these and all is better and I wait till singeing day.
IMG_2082.jpg

Who cares.

The 2019 OL class is loaded with in-state guys who we have great shots at. Not going to cry like franchise's sad self about whether or not a MS kid sticks

Advertisement
This kid is now 6'6, 297lbs with a 7'1 wingspan :sanford:

He is athletic as **** and super fast for his size, stud OT is written all over him.

Advertisement
Back