2019 OL Maurice Smith - Miami Central

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Keep an eye on this kid from Miami Central. #53 . Recently found out he's playing LT for Central over Donaldson. They moved Donaldson back over to RT.

Advertisement
Keep an eye on this kid from Miami Central. #53 . Recently found out he's playing LT for Central over Donaldson. They moved Donaldson back over to RT.

Not saying we offer or get this kid, but we will be at full strength by the time we face the gates. Thanks for the heads up Geo.

is navaugh going to play any guard in HS this year? also, is this more of a move for the future or indictment of donaldson's feet/ability to play LT?

is navaugh going to play any guard in HS this year? also, is this more of a move for the future or indictment of donaldson's feet/ability to play LT?

From what I understood it's not a knock on Donaldson talent or even feet. Apparently the word is that the Smith kid is really good.
Donaldson put on a show at SFE tryouts as a TE back in spring with his footwork and light feet for his size.

Keep an eye on this 2019 Northwestern player. He was a 240 pound center last year but now has developed into a 6-5 and 275 tackle. He is still raw in his new position but talent is there.

last year
Mark Fox - Hudl

this year first time in spring at Tackle
Spring game - Mark Fox highlights - Hudl

The also have Sam Brooks OLB/DE player for 2019 that is aggressive and fast-
Samuel Brooks Jr. - Hudl

Last edited:
Advertisement
This 2018 SS/LB at Central should be really watched. I remember him as a fresh at Hialeah when I was at one of their games. Now good coaching will kick in.
Chris Metayer he is listed at 6-3 and 194. was at Hialeah then a brief stay a CC now July 25, 2016 Central High. Looks like a possible OLB that can move.

Chris Metayer - Hudl

Advertisement
Back