2019 OG Dontae Lucas receives offer

Advertisement
[TWEET]830903880917585920[/TWEET]
Turns out as of yesterday, he's transferring from BTW...

Massive kid who was measured at the Nike Rating Day a year ago at 6-4 and 320

Advertisement
Advertisement
(Interview after receiving an offer from Tenn) -

"I like Tennessee a lot," Lucas said. "The offer I got today was a blessing. It showed me that my hard work is starting to pay off. I love the offense Tennessee runs, and I feel I'll be a dominant lineman in their offense.

"Most of all, I know they developed one of the best QBs that played in the NFL in Peyton Manning. They also just got one of the best, Trey Smith, a lineman I've been watching since I was in the ninth grade.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Lucas is not quite ready to pull the trigger by labeling one school as the leader, but a pair of in-state suitors are certainly pushing all the right buttons early on.

"I don't really have a top (school) at this moment because I'm an underclassman, but I have a great relationship with (offensive line) coach (Stacy) Searels (Miami) and (offensive line) coach (Brad) Davis (Florida)."

"Due to me being an underclassman, they can't really say anything, but coach Searels talks to me when I go to UM. Coach Davis talked to me on my unofficial visit at UF."

"One thing I like about coach Searels is he treats his offensive linemen like they're his own children. He pushes them to the max."

"Same as coach Davis; he can get the best out of his players. Coach Davis is the guy that would push you. They are great coaches, and I believe they can get me to the next level."

image.jpg

This kid is making me believe we are in the driver seat. Would be a massive early pull

This kid is making me believe we are in the driver seat. Would be a massive early pull
We are in the driver seat, we have a big lead on this one.

Long way til NSD for the 2019 class, but he'll be a Cane when it's all said & done.

Advertisement

Long way til NSD for the 2019 class, but he'll be a Cane when it's all said & done.

He was asked who'd win the game between UiF and UGA and here's how he responded...

Capture+_2017-10-27-18-50-23.jpg

We, we, we

Plenty of time but still looking like a Gayte.

He was asked who'd win the game between UiF and UGA and here's how he responded...

View attachment 52773

We, we, we

Kid must be attracted to all the chaos on the field and off and the probability of never playing a down for the incompetent coaching staff currently recruiting him

Y

View attachment 52773

We, we, we

eta: my bad got him confused with tyquan Thornton for some reason.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 52773

We, we, we

? [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

Thought and heard we had a lead here...

Advertisement
Back