2019 Naples OL Dorian Hinton

Advertisement
He's listed at 6'2" 300 but he looks lighter or perhaps he's just really solid. His run blocking stance is a dead giveaway but i like his motor and hand placement. Not sure we're in the market for any more guards this class.

I've said it before, but I'll be shocked if we get any recruit from Naples as long as Kramer is there. Dude despises Miami (the city).

I've said it before, but I'll be shocked if we get any recruit from Naples as long as Kramer is there. Dude despises Miami (the city).
If Coach Kramer despises The U so much,why was there a spring scrimmage at Naples High
few years back?Big problem is Naples high and Kramer do not play good enough FB to send a
recruit to the U.Name me one big time FB player from Naples Hi that has made it big time?I can
name five from Immoaklee,Pahokee,Belle Glades.By the way,I live in Naples!

If Coach Kramer despises The U so much,why was there a spring scrimmage at Naples High
few years back?Big problem is Naples high and Kramer do not play good enough FB to send a
recruit to the U.Name me one big time FB player from Naples Hi that has made it big time?I can
He doesn't despise The U. He despises Miami. He's a classic sanctimonious bible thumper who sees it as a mecca of sin. I sat in his health class for half a year and 90 % of it was about how much he hated Miami, the lack of prayer in public schools, and the upcoming promise keepers march (started by another notorious Miami hater btw).

Don't think that Byrd fiasco was an accident. In fact, it doesn't happen at all if the schools were reversed.

Dude can coach his *** off tho. I'll give him that.

Advertisement
The problem with Naples and Collier Co.FB,aside from Immoaklee is the kids in the other
four HS is mostly middle class kids.So if Kramer,Naples HC an issue,why no well known recruits from
Barron,Lely,Palmetto and Gulf Coast?

Carlos Hyde, Spencer Adkins (Miami)

Advertisement
Back