2019 LB Ge'mon Eaford receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]862825342813315072[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6041716/57ef0330ed57ee22f812d43f[/HUDL]

Ge'mon Eaford, Deerfield Beach, Outside Linebacker

6'2 220lbs OLB from Deerfield Beach, many of you are probably familiar with him from Paradise Camp last year.

According to his twitter, had 19sacks 77tcks 5PD's & 1TD as a Sophomore, but according to Maxpreps has a total of 63tcks 8sacks & 7TFL's.

Coach Diaz was at Deerfield's practice today offered both him & Ashtan Pierre.

Advertisement
Openly ***** on us in a video and we reward him with an offer.....

Curious if he apologized. He should have had to publicly apologize.

Is it possible the staff never found out?

He was 15 when he said it, I don't think the staff cares nor is it really that big of deal to them.

He's visited Miami multiple times since Paradise last year, it's water under the bridge.

And in all honesty, with Samuel Brooks from MNW, Jesiah Pierre, Diamante Howard, Dorian Jones, Anthony Solomon, Mikel Jones & an even a few OOS LB's we probably wouldn't have room for him the 19 class anyway.

He was 15 when he said it, I don't think the staff cares nor is it really that big of deal to them.

He's visited Miami multiple times since Paradise last year, it's water under the bridge.

And in all honesty, with Samuel Brooks from MNW, Jesiah Pierre, Diamante Howard, Dorian Jones, Anthony Solomon, Mikel Jones & an even a few OOS LB's we probably wouldn't have room for him the 19 class anyway.

They didn't say the same thing but years ago bandy and Dionte Mullins both were mad that Miami wasn't recruiting them too

Advertisement

They didn't say the same thing but years ago bandy and Dionte Mullins both were mad that Miami wasn't recruiting them too
Completely different situations...

The previous staff didn't recruit Bandy because he was too short & Folden actually told him & his father he needed to grown an inch before they would offer him.

This kid Eaford, said he wouldn't play for Miami even if they paid him while on Jeudy's Periscope & probably said it in jest just to mess with fans.

It had nothing to do with this staff not recruiting him, he wasn't mad at Miami, it was just a dumb thing to say.

The previous staff didn't recruit Bandy because he was too short & Folden actually told him & his father he needed to grown an inch before they would offer him.

This kid Eaford, said he wouldn't play for Miami even if they paid him while on Jeudy's Periscope & probably said it in jest just to mess with fans.
It had nothing to do with this staff not recruiting him, he wasn't mad at Miami, it was just a dumb thing to say.

True, that was defintiely some dumb sh*t to say. Kids mature as they get older though

Advertisement
I'd have a hard time pursuing this kid, but I'd have a harder time not strenthning a pipeline from Deerfield. They have been producing some talented recruits.

I'm sure that you are aware of the coaches at DB. Previously came over from Monarch. Openly steer kids away from Miami. They have sent 4 kids to Alabama in the last 3 years. If that kid is ****ting on the canes it's bc his coach is ****ting on the canes. Monarch had some scummy coaches influencing kids.

I believe he apologized somewhere back during junior day in February.

Advertisement

I really like Mikel Jones he's the stud of the class. Gonna be interesting to see how Howard and Pierre progress because there are lots of stud LB'ers in the 2019 class.

Advertisement
Cliffs notes on what he said in the past about us?

Those deerfield haitians seem to be one of the top teams in town again after getting a few kids in, they just need to find an offense feel like they struggled last year even with Jeudy

I’d be surprised if we got this kid but that video of him calling us his top school is interesting. I’m not worried about LB recruiting this year though with all the top talent around here. We are looking great for Solomon and Sam Brooks and we have a good shot with Jahmar Brown, Mikel Jones and maybe even Huff as well. Already have Pierre committed. Eaford is a guy imo that we should definitely take it he wants in I love the way he plays I think he can play Pickney’s role in the defense. Hopefully he has legit interest and isn’t trolling

So many LB names already and seem to be doing well with all of them:

Huff
J. Brown
Solomon
Pierre
Brooks
Eaford
K. Smith (s or LB)
D.Howard (DB or LB)
D.Williams

And that's just in so fl and doesn't include any img kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back