2019 is our year!

LoyalCane24

Junior
I know we have been saying 2018 is our year but seriously we wont have a full richt squad until 2019.

We will be stacked in almost every position and we I truly believe our natty will come this 2019.

WE WILL HAVE DEPTH!!!

Our team will be as follows:
Offense:

Qb:
RS SO Nkosi Perry - Jarren Williams
We will have two very talented and smart qbs

OLINE:
LT - RS SO Kai Leon Herbert - John Campbell - Zhalonte Hillery
LG - SO Delone Scaife - Evan Neal - Dontae Lucas
C - JR Corey Gaynor - Delone Scaife
RG - SO Cleveland Reed - Renato Brown
RT - JR Navaughn Donaldson - Michael Tarquin - Brandon Cunningham

We Will Have Depth and not have to play true frosh oline a lot.

RB:
SR Travis Homer
JR Deejay Dallas
SO Lorenzo Lingard
SO Cam Davis
FR Noah Cain
FR Daniel Carter

We will have crazy depth and can rotate RBs a lot. If we dont land cain or carter we will get two other studs.

FB:
SO Realus George

TE:
SR Michael Irvin Jr.
SO Brevin Jordan
SO Will Mallory

**** is all I can say.

WR:
SR Ahmmon Richards???
JR Evidence Njoku(I think he will b a stud)
JR Deejay Dallas
SO Mark Pope
SO Brian Hightower
SO Daquiris Wiggins
FR Breion Fuller

Slot:
JR Jeff Thomas
JR Mike Harley
JR Deejay Dallas

:4e49C5euykr1O.jpg:

Defense:

DT:
SR Pat Bethel
JR Jon Ford
SO Nesta Silvera
SO Dennis Briggs
SO Michael Thompson or some other d tackle Kool lands
FR Denzel Daxon

DE:

JR Jon Garvin
JR DJ Johnson
SO Andrew Chatfield
FR Sam Brooks
FR Khris Bogle
FR Derick Hunter?

Great starters just not deep enough here

LB:

SR Zach Mccloud
SR Shaq Quarterman
JR Waynmon Steed
JR BRadley Jennings
JR Deandre Wilder
SO Gregory Rouseau(STUD)
SO Patrick Joyner
FR Diamante Howard
FR Jesiah Pierre
:rickflair2:

CB:
SO Al Blades JR
SO Tyson Campbell
SO Pat Surtain Jr.???????
SO Gilbert Frierson
SO DJ Ivey
SO Josh Jobe
FR Jaden Davis?

Nickel:
JR Trajan Bandy
SR Malek Young(He needs to grow a pair and learn to tackle)

S:

FS:
SO Josh Jobe
SO Gilbert Frierson
FR Josh Sanguinetti

SS:
JR Amari Carter
JR Derrick Smith
SO Gurvan Hall

Kicker:
SO Bubba Baxa???

Punter:
JR Zach Feagles who will be fine his junior year

PR:
SO Mark Pope

KR:
JR Jeff Thomas
SO Mark Pope

2019 is the year we finally get the depth we need!!!

Now lets go beat some teams *** in the orange bowl and prove its great to be a miami hurricane

I think 2018 will be great my season prediction is:

11-1 loss to Vag Tech(its hard to win in Blacksburg)

Loss to clemson in ACC Championship

Win in Orange bowl

2019 Is the year we beat clemson and win the natty LETS GO CANES

Advertisement
isn't this the story every year for the last 12 years...

Yes. I actually don't disagree with the OP because next year won't be the year unless one of the QBs really steps up to beat out Rosier. We will have fewer holes to fill next season but there will still be holes and we will be young on the OL.

if rosier is out qb next year were are sol in terms of having an equal or better year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
if rosier is out qb next year were are sol in terms of having an equal or better year.

I feel the same. It will be very interesting to hear coach Richt's comments after the Orange Bowl. If he fully commits to Malik next year, we could be in for a pretty disappointing season. If he's more vague about it, it would show me that the competition is open as it should be.

If you can’t recognize what this team has accomplished and the positive trajectory we’ve had over the past 2 years then there is no helping you. Might be better if you just find a new hobby.

I said when Richt got hired that we had to wait until 2019 to be title contenders. People laughed.

Advertisement

Exactly. And after we blow it in 2018, it will become "2020 is the year." I wonder if other fanbases are as delusional and good at making excuses as Miami's?

2018 is a stop gap year. We’ll be really green at qb and OL. No bueno.

I understand posters are angry about a ugly end of season collapse but this year was a major step forward.

Miami cut its losses in half (4 to 2), won the its division for the 1st time ever, played in the ACC championship game , beat FSU, and was in contention for a playoff spot. The Turnover chain and Hardrock stadium made Miami look like an exciting program and the kind of school big time players want to play for...Miami may not be completely back but we are closer.

Getting our asses kicked is an emotional event but it is an unfortunate part of the process. Miami looked like a team which hadn't been in an end of year big game recently while Clemson looked like the defending National Champion. But this loss and experience will pay dividends in the next years. IMO teams learn a lot more from defeats than victories. I watched Clemson lose 70-33 to WVU a few years back in a game they looked completely overwhelmed...all part of the process.

Progress isn't always linear...its ok to be ****ed and emotional. But when you step back Miami is in a better place than last year and will be in a better place next year...change takes time, we just need patience.

I understand posters are angry about a ugly end of season collapse but this year was a major step forward.

Miami cut its losses in half (4 to 2), won the its division for the 1st time ever, played in the ACC championship game , beat FSU, and was in contention for a playoff spot. The Turnover chain and Hardrock stadium made Miami look like an exciting program and the kind of school big time players want to play for...Miami may not be completely back but we are closer.

Getting our asses kicked is an emotional event but it is an unfortunate part of the process. Miami looked like a team which hadn't been in an end of year big game recently while Clemson looked like the defending National Champion. But this loss and experience will pay dividends in the next years. IMO teams learn a lot more from defeats than victories. I watched Clemson lose 70-33 to WVU a few years back in a game they looked completely overwhelmed...all part of the process.

Progress isn't always linear...its ok to be ****ed and emotional. But when you step back Miami is in a better place than last year and will be in a better place next year...change takes time, we just need patience.

excellent post dwalks.

Advertisement
Youre assuming all these 4 star recruits will play out. To much speculation here, gonna be plenty of busts/transfer like always, that just CFB.

And lets be honest. To win a ring, it's gonna come down to Jarren/N'Kosi being great or not

Beat FSU, Vtech, and ND. That’s a great season any year.

Advertisement
giphy.jpg

I expect us to make the playoffs 3 out of the next 4 years and win it once . So you might be right. We are right on schedule and if we win the Orange bowl slightly ahead.

Advertisement
Back