2019 IMG Academy RB Noah Cain talks Canes

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
IMG Academy brought that a number of players to Miami for Junior Day and one of them was 2019 5-star RB Noah Cain.

“The coaching staff is amazing,” Cain said. “Coach Richt is a real down to earth guy, he’s not one of those coaches that talks about his achievements and the things he did in the past. He’s worried about the future and he knows Miami is rebuilding and I see something special brewing in Coral Gables.”

“5/5 it was a 5 star visit. Coach Hartley, Coach Brown, Coach Richt, Coach Jon Richt they’re all good people. I love the coaching staff and the environment in Miami and that’s why they’re one of my top schools.”

Cain has built a great relationship with the Miami coaching staff, but there’s two coaches that he gets along with the best.

“Actually when I was in Texas, Coach Hartley and I built a great relationship because he was my area recruiter and then when I got down here, I was with Coach Brown, we talk every week. We’re always talking about getting my mom down to campus and she’s dying to see the campus. My dad loves the campus and Miami.”

Cain has offers from every school in the nation, but what schools are showing the most interest in him?

“Miami, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Nebraska are recruiting me really hard right now.”

With the five schools he named, there’s two schools besides Miami that are standing out — LSU and Oklahoma.

“That’s actually where I’m from, Baton Rouge, so I have a family connection there. I know they have some coaching changes with the running back so I'll get down there soon to see what they have going on.”

“It’s a great running back tradition, it’s a really down to earth school, everything is surrounded by Oklahoma football so that’s what I really like, the fans love the school, the coaches are great.”

Noah mentions that offers from Michigan and Ohio St. offers could changes things up, but he’s pretty solid on the schools he’s looking at.

Advertisement
Miami have a chance to get 5-10 5* in 2019 class they in it with a lot of top guys on 247 sports.

Advertisement
Not to thread jack, but does Kenny McIntosh play any other positions or is he a running back all the way?

Thomas Brown must have have he biggest hard on after hearing this kid's name

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas Brown must have have he biggest hard on after hearing this kid's name

You think he can feel it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His wife DEF will

Think it went over your head homie.

No, just thought it would be a funny joke lol

My b then.

linguard and davis for 2018 and wright and cain in 2019. we stacking up

If Miami is gonna challenge for a national championship, landing 4 elite RBs (2 per class) is exactly how you do it.

Having drought years is how you set your program up for disappointment 2 years later.

Advertisement
Great if he comes here, but this kid is from Texas. Don't stop recruiting our florida kids

yeah f all those OOS kids we got this cycle!!

That was a great back up plan to McFarland. Luckily we have an excellent fl. back committed. And by the way not really any crowns given for this guy committing. Shoot he was handing out barbecue at Miami's bowl game. If you can't reel him in, I don't know what to tell you. Plus he has a close family member who post on here. I mean that's a gift wrap present.
Actually what was the last out-of-state running back that has done anything at the u? Seriously I don't know

Advertisement
Back