2019 Grayson HS DE/OLB Kevin Harris

Advertisement
wonder if Simpson has complete autonomy to offer whoever he wants like Kul supposedly had

Advertisement
I know it's a highlight tape but the thing that kept standing out to me was how he finished every play. He was punishing QBs and ball carriers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has offers from UGA, Clemson, FSU, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas & Oh St.

Pretty high rated 4-star who fits the prototype DE's we like, 6'4 210lbs with long arms & great athletic ability.

This will be Coach Simpson's first test to see how much pull he has down in Georgia if we're really interested in this kid. Especially if this kid's HC is Simpson's long time assisistant, then that coach should be selling coming to play for Coach Simpson harder than anyone.

Uga is relentless in there recruiting especially the state of ga. They have closed the borders on the players they want. Grayson is only one hr from Athens.

Advertisement
Uga is relentless in there recruiting especially the state of ga. They have closed the borders on the players they want. Grayson is only one hr from Athens.

UGA MIGHT have gotten 2 players from Grayson since 2000. De'Angelo Gibbs was a transfer that played there 1 year so that doesnt really count. If anything, Grayson is a feeder school for Clemson, not uGA.

24/7 also has his 40 time at 4.50.

Really good speed for his size.

And when 40 times are shown nowadays, it's from a camp, not the opinion of the recruit.

Very interesting about the Grayson HC having the connection with Buford and Simpson.

I think we'll be getting some ball players from Grayson in the future.

The Grayson head coach is on Twitter at @cutt484.

He's liked alot of the tweets from news sites about Jess Simpson getting the Miami job, even sent Simpson a congratulatory tweet reply under Simpson's tweet about leaving the Falcons for Miami.

Apparently he was the O-line coach and OC at Buford from 04-11 under Dexter Wood and then under Jess Simpson.

Good to know Miami has a positive relationship with what sounds like the coach of the "St. Thomas Aquinas of the Atlanta area".

Here's hoping it leads to some quality recruits.

Advertisement
Back