2019 Freshman 15: September Edition

If Homer stays, only taking Crowley is fine, DB is concerning and not getting any type of QB is too

Advertisement
Why are people so negative about Wright to the Canes? Just don't know enough about the situation to understand the negativity, not trying to say I'm doubting you.
This kid (Wright) and his family, imo, see football as a chance to improve their circumstances and see baga as better chance to accomplish that goal.

Richt needs to figure something out on the OL fast.

We have tarquin and eguakin committed. That’s it. The OL is under talented relative to what is needed to compete with the top teams. And we lose St. Louis, Gauthier, and Jones after ‘18, with Mahoney, Boulware and Brown done in ‘19. Those guys may not all be great, but that just highlights our talent needs, because most are in our two deep. Talent also takes time to mature on OL. Neal is a huuuuuuge need, but we truly need another very strong prospect as well. And that’s assuming Eguakun is progressing as they hope as a C prospect.

Stevenson keeps visiting , Ivins reported he will be at the game tomorrow

Advertisement
Somethings weird about this its not even comparable to Campbell and I dont see UGA posters as ****y about him

Half of our team showed up for his spring game too correct? At this point we have done all we can to land him - that's for sure. Everybody pretty much saying UGA tho. The thing is - UGA is hauling in DB's 2 years in a row now - Stephenson's gotta see that. I see the UGA lean - but I don't see how it is quite as big as everybody's making it out to be.

We NEED Neal. If I could pick Neal, or any other 3 on the board, I choose Neal. 4 year plug and play LT's are hard to come by, especially in S. FL without bags.

Somethings weird about this its not even comparable to Campbell and I dont see UGA posters as ****y about him
I dont know but from what I glean from it is that Campbell seemed to avoid Miami almost every opportunity meanwhile stevenson visits pretty often(more than any recruit in this class). So from that I say we are much more in it with Stevenson than we ever was with Campbell but will we land him? Idk

Advertisement
Nah, they're very ****y about him.
They're ****y because they think he's coming and they're ****y regardless but they were laughing at us thinking we had a shot at Campbell but I don't see it now with Stephenson visiting so much. I'm not confident but the staff is really doing everything they can with him

I dont know but from what I glean from it is that Campbell seemed to avoid Miami almost every opportunity meanwhile stevenson visits pretty often(more than any recruit in this class). So from that I say we are much more in it with Stevenson than we ever was with Campbell but will we land him? Idk
That's what I'm saying almost like Campbell felt guilty but Stephenson keeps coming and last year we heard they were basically threatening Campbell to stop him but nothing like that here? This is something we may have to keep our eye on

Miami doesn’t get elite out of state o lineman. Seantel Henderson was the last one and Miami got lucky there. I can’t bring myself to believe some guy who supposedly is close to the situation. As I keep saying, if Miami lands him I will be the first to apologize to this guy but as for now I can’t believe him.

Thanks!

McIntosh interest elsewhere is understandable. We are deep at the RB position with more to coma next year. We should be thankful that Bama only has so many they can take just like everyone else.
Auburn is going to go hard after him - at least that's what it seems like per their boards.

Advertisement
Why are people so negative about Wright to the Canes? Just don't know enough about the situation to understand the negativity, not trying to say I'm doubting you.

Nah dude just has something personal against me. I never said we was a Lock but we at the Table.

Half of our team showed up for his spring game too correct? At this point we have done all we can to land him - that's for sure. Everybody pretty much saying UGA tho. The thing is - UGA is hauling in DB's 2 years in a row now - Stephenson's gotta see that. I see the UGA lean - but I don't see how it is quite as big as everybody's making it out to be.

They are bringing in 4 more this cycle. Have one already committed. Believe Stevenson and Cine are also a wrap. Just going after Elam.

Advertisement
Nah dude just has something personal against me. I never said we was a Lock but we at the Table.
Like I have written to the others that post good stuff. Don’t pay attention to those internet trolls! I look for your information and some of the others. Rather have 100 of you then 5 of them. These recruits are kids and nothing is 100% with them. Keep the information coming, especially about D. Wright. Trust me Miami really wants the visit!

Advertisement
Back