2019 Freshman 15: May Edition

View as article
If he's UF bound, we have a shot. No doubt, UF is trying to use their recent NFL run of DBs. We just have to stay on him, like white on rice. If we're showing love to MJJ like this, we need to do the same thing w/ Steele.

His dad is very close to Ron English, one of UF coaches. That's from Steele's own mouth. Known each other for years, Has to be a factor

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams

Great job! I just wanted to thank you for your excellent contributions to this board.

So.....the staff is looking at Mark Richards as a potential CB? Very interesting and I can see it. Richards and Stevenson are just so freaking talented. We have to land them. We must! Failure is not an option.

I would be absolutely fine with McIntosh and Crowley as the 2 RB in this class. The great thing about McIntosh is the fact that he is so versatile. If there is too much of a logjam at RB, he could easily fit in on defense at Safety, LB or Striker. McIntosh is just a pure football player.

Getting a kid like Sanders at RB would be unreal. If we do not sign him I only ask one thing. That the gator doesn't get him either.

Our OL needs a kid like Evan Neal in the worst way. Signing Neal literally improves the OL overnight.

Advertisement
With Trey Johnson gone, a scholarship opened for a Blueshirt. UF doesnt have the space for that option.

That's what I was wondering in regards to Sanders brother. If we were trying to figure out some sort of scholarship option to at least make them think about it.

With Trey Johnson gone, a scholarship opened for a Blueshirt. UF doesnt have the space for that option.
I do not agree with offering his brother any real scholarship that could be given to a legit recruit this cycle or next.

Only as a preferred walk on.

Even if UiF gets desperate and offers him a full scholarship.

Anything more would be a bad decision by the staff, and it would come back to bite them in the *** when the next recruit wants his brother, cousin or best friend to get an offer, and says what, you think Trey Sanders is worth it but not me?

Would also be bad for the locker room, with everyone else on scholarship in there who actually earned it.

I do not agree with offering his brother any real scholarship that could be given to a legit recruit this cycle or next.

Only as a preferred walk on.

Even if UiF gets desperate and offers him a full scholarship.

Anything more would be a bad decision by the staff, and it would come back to bite them in the *** when the next recruit wants his brother, cousin or best friend to get an offer, and says what, you think Trey Sanders is worth it but not me?

Would also be bad for the locker room, with everyone else on scholarship in there who actually earned it.

He will be a JC transfer with a blueshirt that will not count towards anything other than the 85.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back