2019 Freshman 15: June Edition

View as article
Advertisement
Based on this logic, we must have dropped a chit load of bags for Tracy Howard who was the #1 ranked CB in his class. He was a signing day surprise and had $EC written all over him...so either we got some bag men doing work around these parts, OR it's not all bags and fairies like some of you guys think...

Wake up. How much time did Tracy spend gallivanting around the KKK belt like a rich socialite with horrible taste in vacation destinations? Tracy has a strong mom who wanted him close.

Wake up. How much time did Tracy spend gallivanting around the KKK belt like a rich socialite with horrible taste in vacation destinations? Tracy has a strong mom who wanted him close.

I didn't know that. I didn't know much about Tracy besides that he was a heavy Gaytor lean and was predicted to join that class until the signing day surprise.

Bag season for every elite recruit in Florida, this isn’t anything new. My thing is last year they overcame it with multiple recruits and they can do it again. Not saying we will but it’s possible
There are tiers of the bag game. We did not overcome the tier of bag game Stevenson is in (Jobe, Campbell). And before you **** your pants in a fit of rage that isn't me saying we got **** recruits, but we irrefutably lost the best ones.

Miami has the same presence on TV as UGA.
Miami has the same pro-day attended by all 32-teams as UGA.
Miami has more players in the league than UGA.
Miami has ALL FIVE of its National Championships since UGA won the last of their TWO (the first of which they won before black players could even participate (Grambling woulda beat them to sleep) and WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS BUSY GOING TO WAR) 38 years ago.
Miami is actually in a World-Class city, not 2 hours away from one like UGA.
Miami has more (and better) alumni come back to campus and participate hands-on in the program than UGA.
Miami has as good (better) a coach as UGA, partly because he's arguably the greatest coach UGA ever had & because he's got 15 years of HC experience seniority of the coach at UGA.
I fully agree with these advantages above.

He’s been at Georgia for 2 years and they haven’t had one db go to the league yet. Meanwhile Miami had all 4 dbs make 53 man rosters in the league from the 2016 team and got a top 3 safety and top 3 corner on the team this year.

You can point to history all you want with Kirby but that’s years ago, Miami is known for dbs in the league too
What, nobody is going to claim the last two years have nothing to do with Kirby since they were Richt's players? It always comes up when it works to your advantage. Sorry to jack your post @brock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back