2019 Freshman 15: August Edition

Sucks to hear about McIntosh...

Hopefully the dumpster fire of a situation at L$U and good thrashing by the U on opening weekend are enough to get Kardell. That would be a **** of a pull.

Advertisement
Just my brief personal opinion at this point and nothing else--

Better land Richards if the MacIntosh thing plays out for the Sooners Richards can play RB.

Evan Neal is a real need. A giant true LT who most likely will not stay as a senior no matter where he goes.

Ingraham has the frame to be an explosive 300 pound DT

Battle would eliminate for the most part the issue if MacIntosh does not come and Richards plays RB

Zipper would be great as Mallory and Jordan will probably depart before senior year if they live up to their talents as the NFL looking for those types of TE's.

The other guys are fine defensive players and would be great additions

i would imagine that pretty much any kid who's gonna play offense in college would wanna play for oklahoma right now...

Advertisement
I know im going to say it yes I am....TS has the ability to take away half the field and I agree....we havent had a sagety with the capabilty since ST.....hes that good imo....not as good as ST but a special player. Seeing him go to uga hurts bad because hes in our backyard. Cant believe hes going to pick those fa99ots.

Other then that this class will be good

I know im going to say it yes I am....TS has the ability to take away half the field and I agree....we havent had a sagety with the capabilty since ST.....hes that good imo....not as good as ST but a special player. Seeing him go to uga hurts bad because hes in our backyard. Cant believe hes going to pick those fa99ots.

Other then that this class will be good

In your opinion, what in the **** needs to change for us to start getting big time recruit from our backyard? The coaches did absolutely everything recruiting this dude and he’s not feeling us? That’s a shame man and sometimes I hate south Florida kids for all the drama they cause

I was really hoping we'd get more commits from the 2019 group before the end of the summer, especially among the local So FL guys, many of whom have visited our campus dozens of times already. I'm a little surprised and disappointed that so many are waiting until later in the cycle this class versus last year.

Some of that has to be because of the 3-game losing streak at the end there. But I expect we're about to have a great season. Gotta be honest that I hope this triggers a wave of national elite kids looking at us, and spots suddenly become scarce. I want a friendly kick in the *** of the local guys who are stringing this along until December or Feberuary.

Advertisement
McIntosh is no big loss TBH.

Next year we have:

Deejay Dallas
Lingard
Davis
Crowley
Burns

Homer probably goes pro.

2020 Class
Chaney

In your opinion, what in the **** needs to change for us to start getting big time recruit from our backyard? The coaches did absolutely everything recruiting this dude and he’s not feeling us? That’s a shame man and sometimes I hate south Florida kids for all the drama they cause
sfla kids are what got us to being the great football tradition we have.....have to change these kids minds. If other schools can change there mind$ to leave state we have to change there mind to stay home thats part of the job. I hate it too but theres a way to get them here and they have to find it and do it.

ANd if u notice this cycle like the last, bama in 3rd for alot of guys taking there time. When closing begins they will up those bags they do it every cycle and they come out of nowhere and get kids. I hate those fuqin hicks and it has nothing to do with wins.

McIntosh is no big loss TBH.

Next year we have:

Deejay Dallas
Lingard
Davis
Crowley
Burns

Homer probably goes pro.

2020 Class
Chaney

McIntosh is better than all those guys. He has complete back, workhorse type traits. Think Rashard Mendenhall or LeVeon Bell type of impact. Stefan and DMoney have noted how impressive he is in camps but for whatever reason he's been underrated by most posters here.

I don't worry about RBs generally but I just really want to see McIntosh as a Cane cause I enjoy his game. I don't know if losing him will cost the team any wins though so I guess that's a fair argument.

McIntosh is better than all those guys. He has complete back, workhorse type traits. Think Rashard Mendenhall or LeVeon Bell type of impact. Stefan and DMoney have noted how impressive he is in camps but for whatever reason he's been underrated by most posters here.
I don't worry about RBs generally but I just really want to see McIntosh as a Cane cause I enjoy his game. I don't know if losing him will cost the team any wins though so I guess that's a fair argument.
Big lies!!

Advertisement

Thats a huge stretch. Mcintosh should ask his other brother about not committing to the U and how that worked out for him.

sfla kids are what got us to being the great football tradition we have.....have to change these kids minds. If other schools can change there mind$ to leave state we have to change there mind to stay home thats part of the job. I hate it too but theres a way to get them here and they have to find it and do it.

ANd if u notice this cycle like the last, bama in 3rd for alot of guys taking there time. When closing begins they will up those bags they do it every cycle and they come out of nowhere and get kids. I hate those fuqin hicks and it has nothing to do with wins.

I hear you man. It’s just frustrating sometimes when I see how Texas, Cali, and Georgia kids take so much pride in representing home but not those divas down here. A lot of it has to do with how bad we were before Richt’s arrival, but the last 2 years been going up. I would think those kids will see that and want to continue make the crib great but nope. $EC money bag game really strong and hard to compete with as well

I hear you man. It’s just frustrating sometimes when I see how Texas, Cali, and Georgia kids take so much pride in representing home but not those divas down here. A lot of it has to do with how bad we were before Richt’s arrival, but the last 2 years been going up. I would think those kids will see that and want to continue make the crib great but nope. $EC money bag game really strong and hard to compete with as well
The money is hard to turn down.....and of course most those kids stay in state its because there not better than sfla players. So the bags get thrown in sfla first...its hard to turn that down man very hard.

Advertisement
Lol Miami has been all over this kid since his frosh year...And we have catching up to do? Bye kid...Have fun pass blocking in Norman. You're a take but you ain't joe mixon good.

Lol Miami has been all over this kid since his frosh year...And we have catching up to do? Bye kid...Have fun pass blocking in Norman. You're a take but you ain't joe mixon good.

Exactly how I feel. I’d call wright right and drop this slowest rb

The money is hard to turn down.....and of course most those kids stay in state its because there not better than sfla players. So the bags get thrown in sfla first...its hard to turn that down man very hard.

It’s very frustrating

It look like this might be the year to go after a Nyquan Wright or a be that ain’t worried about playing immediately bc our top rbs Crowley and McIntosh appear to be having cold feet when it comes to our rb depth... can’t blame them though get in where u fit in 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back