2019 Fletcher WR Jeremiah Payton talks Canes

View as article
This isn’t the same as back in the 90’s and earlier when they had 95 ship limits and most of the freshmen class got redshirted. Those days are over. True freshmen will continue to have chances to contribute. That’s not gonna change for UM any time soon.

You and Calinative are both right to a degree. Yes it's true that we are no longer in the 80s and early 90s and elite true freshman will continue to have the opportunity to play early but to nowhere near the same level that Payton was referencing in the interview. If we continue to recruit at the current level it will be much harder for a true freshman to earn significant playing time.

Advertisement
I love this kid's film. Those juke moves and cuts at his age are like nothing I have seen from a guy his size.

Erick, I’m being completely sincere with this, if you’re going to continue writing you need to get grammarly. You will avoid roughly 99.9999% of possible mistakes you have (which you have started cleaning up).

Leave the kid alone. At least I am getting some information instead of the childish and immature ****ing match that has infiltrated this site over the last few months. This site is going downhill and this young kid is at least bringing info instead more BS to this board.
Erick, I’m being completely sincere with this, if you’re going to continue writing you need to get grammarly. You will avoid roughly 99.9999% of possible mistakes you have (which you have started cleaning up).

Bruh, even Pete made his share of mistakes. Ya'll are harder on Erick by a mile for no reason, especially when everyone can tell he's been getting better at it.

You guys are ridiculous — I’m giving the kid legitimate advice. If his goal is to write, and wants to be taken seriously professionally, grammar/spelling is a pretty important. Go back in the corner while I actually help get people off his *** instead of you two crying about actual advice.

Send him a PM. Quit derailing the thread.

tumblr_lxtxlainQu1r9ddhno1_250.gif

Good call, if only you left my reasonable response alone instead of trying to be an internet guidance counselor

Advertisement
Back