2019 five-star RB Trey Sanders (IMG) decommits from Alabama

Damnit, Kentucky lock with those gloves. $EC strikes again.

Kentucky not with Under Armour.......and I don’t think any $EC team is lol

He was joking

Obviously he's flipping to Duke.

What the **** are you talking about? All my sources say Bethune Cookman dropped bags and is in the lead.

Don't be an idiot, LOOK AT THE GLOVES!

Duke lock.

Advertisement
Kentucky not with Under Armour.......and I don’t think any $EC team is lol

He was joking

What the **** are you talking about? All my sources say Bethune Cookman dropped bags and is in the lead.

Duke lock.

stem1.jpg

Guess where I found this image? BETHUNES ******* WEBSITE. Notice any similarities? BLUE GLOVES.

Check for yourself: cookman.edu

He was joking

Duke lock.

View attachment 56892

Guess where I found this image? BETHUNES ******* WEBSITE. Notice any similarities? BLUE GLOVES.

His uncle's roommate swore the kid was all Duke, but I have to admit that picture's pretty airtight.

Sorry I doubted you, hope you won't hold a grudge.

Duke lock.

View attachment 56892

His uncle's roommate swore the kid was all Duke, but I have to admit that picture's pretty airtight.

Sorry I doubted you, hope you won't hold a grudge.

All good man. You owe me one

Advertisement
Thomas Brown putting in the work again.

We'll end up with someone really good to go with Crowley - whether it's this guy, Cain or McIntosh.

Kid is really good. Agree with everything [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] said earlier in this thread, I was also at the Central game. Had never heard of him until he broke a long TD run, then the IMG faculty member next to me started explaining who he was

Advertisement
[TWEET]948674152747229184[/TWEET]

Love it. I see stuff like this and it is astounding how far ahead our offensive recruiting is compared to our defensive recruiting this year. Even if we don't land him, our O recruitment mentality is alpha

Advertisement
[TWEET]948674152747229184[/TWEET]

Isn't it the dead period? Thought coaches couldn't contact recruits right now.

Only applies to face to face contact. Can call/text as much as they want.

Also only applies to the less crafty head coaches. To the "elite", it is more of a suggestion only to be used as a secondary violation white flag when really trying to sweep the hardcore **** under the rug.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back