2019 DT Tyler Davis receives offer

Living in Orlando I can say that Michigan recruit the metro area really well and are on kids early. Urban the rat has connects in the area from his Florida days

Live in Maryland and to scrape snow off my car today. It's worse in Ohio and Michigan. Cold winters get old quickly. Tell him that.

Advertisement
Live in Maryland and to scrape snow off my car today. It's worse in Ohio and Michigan. Cold winters get old quickly. Tell him that.

Most see it when the visit later in the year when it's warm in florida and it's a ice box up there. They don't sign a lot of players but they will be in the infamous top 5 a lot of the times.

His first step swim is stupid impressive already. Geez! Get this kid in a Cane unit ASAP! He, Miller, and Nasty?!! Get him, and now we’re talking about Miami DT’s! We’re the school that produce HOF and pro bowl DTs! (See J Brown (who would’ve been in the HOF had not he had an untimely death), Big Vince, Sapp, Maryland, and of course Tez)

Advertisement
Why are we offering so late? This kid is an animal.

/I knew it's only 2018 bro
//Have to get on these studs ealier

Really really like this kid - the camp film just made me like him even more. He's quick off the snap and has some technique to go with it.

Please get this manimal!

Advertisement
I didn't see RellyRell's post before I made mine. I left out Wilfork and he left out Jerome Brown, but we both see the same thing. This kid is NEXT in that lineage if he comes to the U!

Bro; Jerome is the first one I mentioned! Lol.

Advertisement
Back