2019 DT Jordan Jefferson

Advertisement
Lived in Ft Walton Bch/Destin for 12yrs...lived on Navarre Bch for a yr....HEAVY FSU/Auburn influence...and has been for many yrs......only kids we got outta Panhandle that were decent were...Ty Wise (90s) and Mike Rodrigue (Late 70s).....
Ex FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton's Brother owns Sextons seafood in Destin....And the Famous Harbour Docks Bar & Grill on Destin Harbour is owned by Frank Morgan..a Verryyyy Close friend of Bobby Bowdens
I live here now on okaloosa island and yeah this is Bama and Nole country.

Kid does have great technique, engages hard , extends arms, stands up opponent and LOOKS BALL .

Constantly shows coach ability and implementation, impressive JEWEL .

OFFER ASAP GET HIM TO CAMP

GOCANES

@Pentagon Cane- All State in VA. is the real deal, good for him. My son loves it and it is very big now in Massachusetts. We start our travels to LI and the Mid Atlantic in two weeks. He has a long way to go at ten but he is a wall ball warrior. I wish they had it up here when I was his age. Hockey and Lax translate very well for two sport kids. Upstate kids, the Long Island kids and the Mid Atlantic kids are excellent. Luckily his club team does a great job developing skills and IQ.

Advertisement
@Pentagon Cane- All State in VA. is the real deal, good for him. My son loves it and it is very big now in Massachusetts. We start our travels to LI and the Mid Atlantic in two weeks. He has a long way to go at ten but he is a wall ball warrior. I wish they had it up here when I was his age. Hockey and Lax translate very well for two sport kids. Upstate kids, the Long Island kids and the Mid Atlantic kids are excellent. Luckily his club team does a great job developing skills and IQ.

Great sport. Chris played 4 years of travel. Big tournaments in Virginia and Maryland every summer. Division I schools heavily lean to private schools for kids. A couple of travel kids he played with who he made look silly went to private high schools. They are all heading to Division I programs. He could have played at VMI or MSM or preferred walk on at Air Force Academy, but he'd rather go to Miami. He has a full-ride through the Air Force. Will play club. A lot of northern kids and Canadians play and they are hockey players as well. Translates well for football players. Chris played striker (strong safety) and started for two years. Loved the contact. Was good for putting 3 or 4 kids on their *** every game. Did it cleanly with over 5 penalty minutes in 16 games. My suggestion is get your son on the best travel team you can. Important that if he doesn't go to private high school then hopefully his public school is very competitive. College recruiters are lazy. Friend of mine has two boys, both all state. Both had to walk on at college. The first one was a Division II All-American and now in MLL and the other was all-conference Division I goalie as a freshmen.

Lived in Ft Walton Bch/Destin for 12yrs...lived on Navarre Bch for a yr....HEAVY FSU/Auburn influence...and has been for many yrs......only kids we got outta Panhandle that were decent were...Ty Wise (90s) and Mike Rodrigue (Late 70s).....
Ex FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton's Brother owns Sextons seafood in Destin....And the Famous Harbour Docks Bar & Grill on Destin Harbour is owned by Frank Morgan..a Verryyyy Close friend of Bobby Bowdens

I live in Fort Walton Beach - and it's all Bama, FSU, or Auburn, with a enough UF thrown to choke a horse.

Navarre? As a young man, I had to shoot my way out of there one night. It's grown up since, but UM is not the school on everyone's lips around here.

I thought Charles Morgan owned Harbor Docks. He told me he originally bought the land so his kid would have his own shoreline to fish off of, and then Destin built up around it - did you mean "Charles?"

I live in Fort Walton Beach - and it's all Bama, FSU, or Auburn, with a enough UF thrown to choke a horse.

Navarre? As a young man, I had to shoot my way out of there one night. It's grown up since, but UM is not the school on everyone's lips around here.

I thought Charles Morgan owned Harbor Docks. He told me he originally bought the land so his kid would have his own shoreline to fish off of, and then Destin built up around it - did you mean "Charles?"
Yes...Charles...My bad

Advertisement
I do that same thing - with increasing frequency - numbers - I'm locked in., Names - not worth a ****.
Archer...I lived on Holiday Isle in 89...I'd frequent The Docks...and..Harry T's alot...a close friend of mine was Executive Chef/Part Owner of Marina Cafe....

Archer...I lived on Holiday Isle in 89...I'd frequent The Docks...and..Harry T's alot...a close friend of mine was Executive Chef/Part Owner of Marina Cafe....

Starting in the Spring - I try to stay out of Destin. Rubber-necking tourists making U-turns from the right-hand lane drive me nuts.

Yeah, we know some of the same people.

Do you remember Two-beer CIndy?

Advertisement
@ pentagon Cane Great advice. The public kids up here have a tough time getting noticed for hockey and lacrosse. As you well know, club lax is a major driver in recruiting (like the camp circuit in football). Good public hockey kids get plucked to go to Private School, USNTDP or junior hockey. Hockey is its own private Idaho. The hockey landscape is so different from the time I played. I have no idea where hockey or lacrosse will take him. He is pretty good at both but he is young.
My wife and I are starting to talk about public vs private. She went public and wants him to go private. I went to Catholic School and then a PG year so I sort of know the deal. One thing he does have going for him is I played in college so I have the advantage of knowing exactly how demanding playing a sport in college can be. It is a job at a certain level, a full time job. That said, they paid so I don't complain. I coach a club hockey team now and most of the parents are clueless, they think it is a bed of roses and a fairy tail to play in Hockey East. My high school coach and my coach at Avon are legends but they were animals in practice. It takes a certain type of kid to want that noise. He loves it, so I keep taking him but it is his choice. His hockey league is excellent and he plays for Laxachusetts which is also a great club lax program so he has been led to water. Up to him if he wants to drink. His life, not mine so I guide and occasionally push but he has some drive to him and has already faced some adversity through sport which is good for when real life begins... For all I know, in two years he will want to be a piano player.
Really cool your son is going to UM through the Air Force. The cost of a private education is insane. Sort of goes without saying but you must be very, very proud of him. You tell me he is going to UM and I immediately think about enjoying the ride since you must feel it went by too fast...

Pumbaa...Lived on Anne Circle off of Main St in Destin from 88-91...up the street from Destin Elementary
I didn't get up that way until 99, was down in south florida until then. I live in Indian Bayou, worked at the Publix on the road named for Mr. Weurfuell and went to school with his brother, had EG Green's dad as an administrator at FWBHS. That's why outside of Romeo Finley I am not sure there are many kids from the Destin, FWB, Niceville area that are going to look at Miami. Most of the kids are Bama/Auburn/FSU/UF fans with some UGA thrown in.

Advertisement
I didn't get up that way until 99, was down in south florida until then. I live in Indian Bayou, worked at the Publix on the road named for Mr. Weurfuell and went to school with his brother, had EG Green's dad as an administrator at FWBHS. That's why outside of Romeo Finley I am not sure there are many kids from the Destin, FWB, Niceville area that are going to look at Miami. Most of the kids are Bama/Auburn/FSU/UF fans with some UGA thrown in.
I know Indian Bayou VERY well...both my kids are Choctaw Grads...knew the Wuerfulls well....A friends son played with Danny on their 91 State Championship team...I was also friends with Former FSU QB Marcus Outzen and his family....my kids went to Middle school (Bruner) with him....

I know Indian Bayou VERY well...both my kids are Choctaw Grads...knew the Wuerfulls well....A friends son played with Danny on their 91 State Championship team...I was also friends with Former FSU QB Marcus Outzen and his family....my kids went to Middle school (Bruner) with him....
Went to school with Outzen's cousin, at least she claimed she was. I remember getting so much schit in HS for being a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back