2019 DT Jordan Jefferson

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

Jordan Jefferson, Navarre, Defensive Tackle

6'4 288lbs 3-star DT from out of 6A school Navarre

Big strong kid that plays 1-tech, has violent hands & is a good finisher. Had 50tcks 13TFL's & 6sacks his Junior year.

Doesn't have a lot of major offers, but was recently offered by Tennessee & Temple.

IF, we miss on a number of other DT's this class I think we should make a run at this kid.

Advertisement

Big strong kid that plays 1-tech, has violent hands & is a good finisher. Had 50tcks 13TFL's & 6sacks his Junior year.

Doesn't have a lot of major offers, but was recently offered by Tennessee & Temple.

IF, we miss on a number of other DT's this class I think we should make a run at this kid.

Thats FSU/AUBURN/BAMA/UF Territory

Advertisement
Are you saying its their territory because Navarre is one of the most redneck *** areas in all of Florida?
Lived in Ft Walton Bch/Destin for 12yrs...lived on Navarre Bch for a yr....HEAVY FSU/Auburn influence...and has been for many yrs......only kids we got outta Panhandle that were decent were...Ty Wise (90s) and Mike Rodrigue (Late 70s).....
Ex FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton's Brother owns Sextons seafood in Destin....And the Famous Harbour Docks Bar & Grill on Destin Harbour is owned by Frank Morgan..a Verryyyy Close friend of Bobby Bowdens

Great find LCE. Kid plays nasty. I like it. We shouldn't be scared to go into anywhere these days. Our recruiting should be offensive. We need to put pressure on other programs. See Hartley with Jacksonville.

Go Canes!

Lived in Ft Walton Bch/Destin for 12yrs...lived on Navarre Bch for a yr....HEAVY FSU/Auburn influence...and has been for many yrs......only kids we got outta Panhandle that were decent were...Ty Wise (90s) and Mike Rodrigue (Late 70s).....
Ex FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton's Brother owns Sextons seafood in Destin....And the Famous Harbour Docks Bar & Grill on Destin Harbour is owned by Frank Morgan..a Verryyyy Close friend of Bobby Bowdens

Finley is from Niceville which is about a nine-iron up the road from Navarre. Very difficult area to recruit for Miami. When I was stationed there I could count on one hand how many Miami fans there were and if they were Miami fans they were either stationed at Hurlburt or at Eglin or maybe Pensacola.

Finley is from Niceville which is about a nine-iron up the road from Navarre. Very difficult area to recruit for Miami. When I was stationed there I could count on one hand how many Miami fans there were and if they were Miami fans they were either stationed at Hurlburt or at Eglin or maybe Pensacola.
Pentagon....Correct on Finley....but Nicevilles best FB player...and possibly best Athlete ever, is Kenny Felder....went to FSU.....

Advertisement
Good find. I don't think he'll be a 1 tech at next level, but more of a 3 is what we need anyways.

Pentagon....Correct on Finley....but Nicevilles best FB player...and possibly best Athlete ever, is Kenny Felder....went to FSU.....

Yep, my time at Hurlburt was when Felder was at Niceville. Terrific athlete and looked the part. Got beat out by Charlie Ward and entered the MLB draft. I don't think he ever got above Double AA.

Advertisement
Yep, my time at Hurlburt was when Felder was at Niceville. Terrific athlete and looked the part. Got beat out by Charlie Ward and entered the MLB draft. I don't think he ever got above Double AA.
Pentagon....I bought a home in Wright...off of Green Acres Rd....(near Hurlburt back gate) in 94....Lived in Destin from 88-91

Good stuff OP, I like the under the radar find.

Larry Bluestein was taking about him also back in January. The young benched 375lbs at the FL state championships in April as a junior so he should be mid 400's a year from now, an he can keep his burst he could be a good plan late B pick up for Miami.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Advertisement
Lived in Destin for the last part of my HS life, and went to FWBHS its all Bama/FSU/Auburn/UF up there. They get more hype for the Iron Bowl than anything up that way. FSU gets love because EG Green's dad was a coach and teacher at FWBS and UF gets love due to Weurrfuel

Lived in Destin for the last part of my HS life, and went to FWBHS its all Bama/FSU/Auburn/UF up there. They get more hype for the Iron Bowl than anything up that way. FSU gets love because EG Green's dad was a coach and teacher at FWBS and UF gets love due to Weurrfuel
Yu

Advertisement
Back