2019 DE JJ Weaver receives offer

At LB he looked like Herman Munster from Adams family running around or Lurch sorry to say but at DE much more accustom.

GOCANES
 


[HUDL]video/3/8972407/5a3179d0d21c690ddc6e9d67[/HUDL]

https://247sports.com/Player/JJ-Weaver-46035310

6'6 240lbs 3-star DE from out of Louisville Kentucky, goes to 4A school Moore.

Is originally from Florida, he's a Broward kid (don't know what school) that moved to Kentucky.

Holds offers from Kentucky, Louisville, GTech & Tenn.

This is Kul's type...
6'4-6'6 215+ He will mold them.. offer like 15-20.. We take the top 3-4. I think we need 3 DE's and 3 DT's minimum.
 
Awwwww **** we offered somebody from my city. Got to go check this kid out this year. I’ll wear Miami everything when I attend his games lol
 
We need 3-4 DE's in the 2019 class.

The size of some of these dudes we are going after is absolutely prototypical. Lovin it. Like I said 2018 was our best offensive class maybe ever. This 2019 defensive class is going to be elite.
 
Back
Top