LB Anthony Solomon - St. Thomas Aquinas
ATH Jacquez Stuart - North Miami
QB Maurice Underwood - Miami Central
CB/S Eddie Williams - Miami Palmetto
CB James Williams - Chaminade-Madonna
RB Nayquan Wright - Carol City

Last edited:
Advertisement
Prospects who have really caught my eye from my list so far are.

Brini, Brooks Jr., Carter, Couch, Davis Jr., Dunmore, Eaford, Ford, Fuller, Giles, Howard, Ike, Ingraham, Jones, Lucas, McDonald Jr., McIntosh, Norris, Nunn, Passmore, Perry, Rackley, Reddick, Richardson, Scott, Serrano, KSmith, Solomon, Underwood, Williams and Wright.

The others I am keeping an eye on but I feel these guys have seperated theirselves so far. DE & LB should be a very strong class locally in 2019.

Brini, Brooks Jr., Carter, Couch, Davis Jr., Dunmore, Eaford, Ford, Fuller, Giles, Howard, Ike, Ingraham, Jones, Lucas, McDonald Jr., McIntosh, Norris, Nunn, Passmore, Perry, Rackley, Reddick, Richardson, Scott, Serrano, KSmith, Solomon, Underwood, Williams and Wright.

The others I am keeping an eye on but I feel these guys have seperated theirselves so far. DE & LB should be a very strong class locally in 2019.

I saw Ingraham last year and he is a stud talent in the making. Is already a legit Nike cert. 6 3 and 225. At the Nike camp at A. Heritage ran a 4.8 40 as a fresh

Cornelius Nunn Jr. is gonna to be a beast... I went to Palmetto high School with his dad and his uncle.... stayed in Perrine with them...been watching him since he started at Pop Warner for Paletto Raiders, then went to Richmond .... great kid...

This Cardinal Gibbons WR Daniel Parker needs to be mentioned as he was on 247 site some time back along with the other two below.

Parker is not very tall at present 5-7/170 but a San Bruce type with great running ability after the catch and speed still developing. I hear he can parallel squat with 375 at that age and weight

Class Of 2019 - Daniel Parker highlights - Hudl

Also this 2019 DE from Gibbons Titus Baggs who is now 6 feet three and-a-half and 210
Titus Baggs - Hudl

And this guy Mike Morris who looks like a monster DE 6 feet 5 and 230 from Cardinal Newman I hear may be going to STA
Mike Morris - Hudl

Last edited:
Advertisement
This Cardinal Gibbons WR Daniel Parker needs to be mentioned as he was on 247 site some time back along with the other two below.

Parker is not very tall at present 5-7/170 but a San Bruce type with great running ability after the catch and speed still developing. I hear he can parallel squat with 375 at that age and weight

Also this 2019 DE from Gibbons Titus Baggs who is now 6 feet three and-a-half and 210
Titus Baggs - Hudl

And this guy Mike Morris who looks like a monster DE 6 feet 5 and 230 from Cardinal Newman I hear may be going to STA
Mike Morris - Hudl

Geo305 does an excellent job but scout beast the man you are apparently referring to was a scout for many years at the collegiate level and worked for some pro team about 35 years ago or so I understand.

Titus Baggs - Hudl

Mike Morris - Hudl

Mike Morris is at American Heritage Delray.

Titus Baggs - Hudl

Mike Morris - Hudl

Mike Morris is at American Heritage Delray.

Mike Morris I understand father played at FSU hence the hard commit to them so early. He may eventually be at DT as he is listed at 240 pounds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is the better RB in 2019, McIntosh or Wright?

McIntosh has a "bad day" at the Nike Camp this past Spring running a 5.2 (yes 5.2). His short shuttle was good 4.45 and we was 202 pounds.
Do not sleep on Marcus Bartell. I saw TOS about 2 months ago he left St. Thom. and now at BTW he weights now in the 180s I think 185.

Marcus Barthell - Hudl

Last edited:

McIntosh has a "bad day" at the Nike Camp this past Spring running a 5.2 (yes 5.2). His short shuttle was good 4.45 and we was 202 pounds.
Do not sleep on Marcus Bartell. I saw TOS about 2 months ago he left St. Thom. and now at BTW he weights now in the 180s I think 185.

Marcus Barthell - Hudl

Northwestern has a kid at RB too to keep an eye on. Rayquan Berry.

Marcus Barthell - Hudl

McIntosh actually clocked 5.02, now with that said. I was at the event. He had a bad run on his forty and tripped up. I've also seen him play in person a few times. He plays faster than that time, he's also very young and in the stage where his forty will continue to improve year to year.

Advertisement

Marcus Barthell - Hudl

Northwestern has a kid at RB too to keep an eye on. Rayquan Berry.

Like him but the height is a little worry some. Maybe a slot receiver for the future.

One of the most explosive, elusive, fast and quick RBs is Vince Davis. But to me needs more meat on the bones but I hear he is up in weight to about 160 now. Carried the load a lot last year as a fresh. He has skills already that are not teachable.

I saw a post from TOS back in March on him and he ran a legit 4.5 at the Nike and in track a 11.0 as a true freshman at 100m. Kid is heading for the 10.5 range. Maybe a slot receiver for the future. Warrick Dunn type of guy.

Freshman Year - Vincent Davis highlights - Hudl

Last edited:

Titus Baggs - Hudl

Mike Morris - Hudl

Geo305 does an excellent job but scout beast the man you are apparently referring to was a scout for many years at the collegiate level and worked for some pro team about 35 years ago or so I understand.

Name is stoutbeast not scout beast goofus.

Nayquan Wright. McIntosh is still a very good running back. McIntosh is a great safety, I love him there.

I agree and at over 200 lbs at Nike in March as a freshman maybe an OLB later in HS. You are getting some down votes but I sent you all positive ones to get you back to 0. You are just expressing an opinion and that is good.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Titus Baggs - Hudl

Mike Morris - Hudl

Name is stoutbeast not scout beast goofus.

I was not putting him down, just being a little sarcastic as that is what a number of local coaches call him for his insight and knowledge.

[TWEET]772214290375856129[/TWEET]
Montavious Brini commits to Temple...
Those Brini boys I tell ya, lol.

[TWEET]782236401295294464[/TWEET]
Geo, have you seen this kid play?

Advertisement
Back