2019 commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Akeem??? You mean the Prince from Zamunda?? Lol

randy watson.jpg

Randy Watson is his handler lol

Kid is legit. Would be a four star this year.

Love the commit. Dent is for real. You really have to love the way the DB recruiting is shaping up. Between the 2017, 2018 and 2019 classes, we could realistically stock more talent in the secondary than I can remember us ever having. Yes these classes are that good. Great times ahead. Let's keep this thing going.

Love the commit. Dent is for real. You really have to love the way the DB recruiting is shaping up. Between the 2017, 2018 and 2019 classes, we could realistically stock more talent in the secondary than I can remember us ever having. Yes these classes are that good. Great times ahead. Let's keep this thing going.

Yes, but 2018, 2019 and 2020 national signing days are a long way. Of course it's about relationship building. But we need to lock down 2017 first and it should be a lot easier if we win 10 games, beat either FSU or ND and get to the ACC championship.

Advertisement

Yes, but 2018, 2019 and 2020 national signing days are a long way. Of course it's about relationship building. But we need to lock down 2017 first and it should be a lot easier if we win 10 games, beat either FSU or ND and get to the ACC championship.

Yes of course that is all true. I was just commenting on the direction of recruiting and the program as a whole. Yes we still have business to take care of but I am more bullish on this programs future than I have been in a long time.

Advertisement
Back