2019 commit Jesiah Pierre sophomore highlights

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Committed to the Canes in the summer after one of the Richt camps. Miami thinks he is an elite prospect.

Played middle linebacker for his team this season, but will most likely grow into a defensive end.

[HUDL]video/3/5408725/582fcbf95b3cd925e8871af8[/HUDL]

Advertisement
By not reporting on c/o 2017 that's Pete's way of saying I have nothing else worth reporting or nothing good to report about 2017 which means the class is basically going down.

Dam I hope I'm way off on this seems like we're gonna lose between 2-4 of our current commits.

And miss on every other target we have leaving us to beg Juco players. We're off probation but kids hate our school so much we can't even recruit enough players to get back to 85 scholarships this is pathetic.

Advertisement
By not reporting on c/o 2017 that's Pete's way of saying I have nothing else worth reporting or nothing good to report about 2017 which means the class is basically going down.

Dam I hope I'm way off on this seems like we're gonna lose between 2-4 of our current commits.

And miss on every other target we have leaving us to beg Juco players. We're off probation but kids hate our school so much we can't even recruit enough players to get back to 85 scholarships this is pathetic.

?

I would have posted these regardless of what's happening in 2017.

?

Meaning even if the class wasn't shot you'd still report this film............. that's true but is there any good news on the recruiting front

You need to take a deep breath my man.

Advertisement

?

Meaning even if the class wasn't shot you'd still report this film............. that's true but is there any good news on the recruiting front

Your brother needs to smack the **** out of you.

?

So if Pete posts highlights of a 2019 kid when his HL tape becomes available, that must mean 2017 is done for. I've been wrong this whole time...Hope Pete doesn't post 2020 highlights of Andre Stringfield...Cuz 2018 DB class is loaded

So what does Pete posting highlights of DeeJay Dallas tell you? The class of 2014 is done for?

We're recruiting Jesiah's older brother Jasper Pierre from Mt. Dora as a preferred walk on...

He's a 2017 RB & would be a KR/PR here...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back