2019 commit Fuller has big kickoff classic game

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Doral Academy WR Brieon Fuller helped lead his team to a 27-19 win over Monsignor Pace in their kickoff classic game. Highlights:

[TWEET]899335487231602688[/TWEET]

Advertisement
My wife was this kids teacher at Melrose Elementary when he was in 4th grade. I remember her always telling me how he was so much faster than all the other kids and that he had to be in football or track or whatever.....never thought anything of it until I saw his name last year. Really hope the kid sticks and wish him nothing but the best.

Doral Academy WR Brieon Fuller helped lead his team to a 27-19 win over Monsignor Pace in their kickoff classic game. Highlights:

Wow only played 2 qtrs in an 8 point game? Confidence by his coach or were they up 27 at some point

Wow only played 2 qtrs in an 8 point game? Confidence by his coach or were they up 27 at some point

It was a preseason kickoff classic game. Coaches usually work in younger guys in these games

Advertisement
After hearing about what Harley is doing I'm done even worrying about measurables in SoFLa. If them boys are lighting it up against legitimate competition down here, then they are takes. Production in the tri-county should trump all other considerations, 'cept OTF issues, when it comes to players we target. I understand some players aren't "scheme" fits but more often than not if they tear it up down here they tear it up in college.

Last year's Jerry Jeudy. This year's Mark Pope. Next year's Brieon Fuller.

South florida game changers at receiver

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2966101 said:
After hearing about what Harley is doing I'm done even worrying about measurables in SoFLa. If them boys are lighting it up against legitimate competition down here, then they are takes. Production in the tri-county should trump all other considerations, 'cept OTF issues, when it comes to players we target. I understand some players aren't "scheme" fits but more often than not if they tear it up down here they tear it up in college.

I definitely agree!! I'm a Louisiana guy and I know my state produces some serious talent BUT when I look at these kids in SoFla and their are so many to choose from, I feel the same way.. If a certain recruit (regardless if he's a 5* or a 3*), if he's dominating against the top schools in SoFla HE is definitely worth taking, because if a recruit is dominating in SoFla against the type of talent they produce, that kid will be a stud in college.. (Prime example- Marshall Few the walk-on Miami got, who dominated against American Heritage in last year's championship game, think about the DBs he was dominating against)

Advertisement
I'm always excited to see a Miami commit ball out, and Fuller is going to be the top WR in SoFla come his Senior year..

I'm always excited to see a Miami commit ball out, and Fuller is going to be the top WR in SoFla come his Senior year..

Him and Ladson should be our WRs in 2019

I'll take those two WR and call it a day for 2019.

2019 WR Rooster
Fuller
Ladson
Pope
Wiggins
Hightower
Njoku
Thomas
Harley
Cager (if he uses all of his eligibility)
Just think about that for a second. Seriously just wrap your brain around that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back